will tina be in this game?

because if she is im definitely gonna buy this game.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

We don't know. Only Zero and whoever that other guy is have been confirmed.

Alt text

Alt text

• His name is Shade, he's your new BFF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnljgSDUok4

dojo32161 posted: »

We don't know. Only Zero and whoever that other guy is have been confirmed.

• In B4 OG crowd screams "OH GOD NO" and BL2 fans yell "OH GOD YES"

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

His name is Shade, he's your new BFF.

Vaughn is crushed now. CRUSHED.

Alt text

His name is Shade, he's your new BFF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnljgSDUok4

• Awww! An apology probably won't suffice. Will he accept lots of loot instead?

puzzlebox posted: »

His name is Shade, he's your new BFF. Vaughn is crushed now. CRUSHED.

We could just give them both bro hugs instead. Would they accept that?

Awww! An apology probably won't suffice. Will he accept lots of loot instead?

OG crowd? Does that stand for old game?

Arsonist posted: »

In B4 OG crowd screams "OH GOD NO" and BL2 fans yell "OH GOD YES"

• I know that Shade would certainly love that, although I wouldn't recommend it. (trust me) This 'Vaughn' guy however, he looks like he needs one! But I've a feeling he would rather hug a Hyperion mech or some Pearlescent relic from an alien vault though. :P

We could just give them both bro hugs instead. Would they accept that?

• I think it means "Original Gangster".

• edited June 2014

I hope not, I don't want no more tea parties

• Id be happy if I never saw tina ever again. She is the epitome of the type of humor I think is ruining Borderlands.

• Arsonist is probably referring to the BL1 crowd with "OG". It would seem die-hard fans of the first game dont particularly care for Tina. And he is correct about it, at least when it comes to me. Which he is already familiar with about me. Heh.

Makes sense.

Kitty_Jo posted: »

Arsonist is probably referring to the BL1 crowd with "OG". It would seem die-hard fans of the first game dont particularly care for Tina. And he is correct about it, at least when it comes to me. Which he is already familiar with about me. Heh.

• Hes so nerdily adorable. :3 I love him.

puzzlebox posted: »

His name is Shade, he's your new BFF. Vaughn is crushed now. CRUSHED.

• You're just jealous of my ladies and their fine-ass badonkadonks.

Id be happy if I never saw tina ever again. She is the epitome of the type of humor I think is ruining Borderlands.

• I mustve said something wrong. Because each comment of mine has a dislike. So sorry unhappy person. Ill try not to say Vaughn is adorable again. :3

• Or people are odd. I support the dislike system - facebook should still have it. That being said I don't know what drives some people to dislike stuff like that.

Or maybe I'm just an odd cat.

I mustve said something wrong. Because each comment of mine has a dislike. So sorry unhappy person. Ill try not to say Vaughn is adorable again.

• The guy on the left of Zero is Steve? Awesome!
  • Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with Kitty Jo.

I have little against TIna, nor Anthony Burch (his writing really is good and made BL2 highly enjoyable), but I do wish they'd found a balance between the first and second games, tonally. From BL1, which was a dark, slightly sinister game with an element of comedy on the side, to BL2, which had a happy-go-lucky tone.

Characters like Tina, in my oh-so-humble-opinion, go too far and feel WAAAAY too overdone. I only started appreciating her in the Dragon's Keep DLC. Sure, some people love that kind of thing, but I'm glad that she's the only character that is like that in the series.
  • I would LOVE it if Tiny Tina returns. She is easily my favorite character in Borderlands. Having her be the DM in the Assault in Dragon's Keep DLC was brilliant, and my wish was fulfilled when she was the secret "trainer" for the Torgue DLC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.