Create your own awesomeness list for SBCG4AP 1 -5

I don't know why but I always like to think of having my own ideas like we could make our own movie, play sports, or make new songs to get an awesomeness rank on SBCG4AP. It's like we have different missions like a list for each character and get an extra peice of clothing for each few missions and one ultimate peice of clothing at the end. Like mabye you can get Stinkoman's hair and boots for completeing Stinkoman's missions and Trogdor's arm for completeing his missions and at the end you would get ab - abber chest then you could party at T - C. Post your idea of a how much I rule Chart here and the ranks to come with it.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    For an example maybe after completeing series of Trogdor missions we could get his head, then we could complete the Trogdor trophy by copmpleteing certain missions like acheieve burnination by showing Trogdor what to burn by lighting a small fire as a signal or winning in an arm wrestle against Strong Mad and trying to help Trogdor win and then combine the trophy to get the Trogdor body, then we complete the Trogdor arcade game score + manual to get Trogdor's arm, and end it off by using the lighter on Strong Bad dressed as Trogdor to have burnination and we get the rank Trogdor the Burninator.
  • edited December 2008
    If you buy all five episodes individually, including the last episode, you'll get a special awesomeness e-mail:
    HAHA! SUCKER! YOUR MONEY IS OURS NOW, AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT BACK!

Sincerely yours,

the Telltale Games staff

And then the Baba Yaga will laugh in your face and take your first newborn.
  • edited December 2008
    good thing I didn't buy them yet
  • edited December 2008
    If you buy all the episodes and then destroy your computer without playing them, you get a free ticket to a home for insane people.
  • edited December 2008
    Again I didn't buy the episodes nor did I destroy my computer before playing them.
  • edited December 2008
    which is why you'll never know.
    *insert giant evil face here*
  • edited December 2008
    I don't really want to know either
  • edited January 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    If you buy all five episodes individually, including the last episode, you'll get a special awesomeness e-mail:

And then the Baba Yaga will laugh in your face and take your first newborn.

I paid now oh no.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.