Screen-shots Aren't Enough

Why the crap isn't there a gameplay video yet?!? I'm dying for more info!!!:(

TELLTALE, WHY DO YOU MOCK US SO?!?

Comments

• edited December 2008
    probably because they care.:D

anyway, I want to see a gameplay video too, maybe they'll bring one out once the game's out, I just hope it's not something you can see in the demo, because I can easily see that by playing the demo.
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah. I want the gameplay episode. Oh well the episode is coming out tommorow so we won't relly be needing a gameplay episode because this episode is gonna go through the a that monen or whatever into the nightttttt.
  • edited December 2008
    I think it was smart by Telltale to not put up a video, so we will enjoy the episode more.
    Also, they had not much time from when they found out the date and the release date.
    One and a half week, or something?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    We might release a video after the game comes out. This episode is very cool and we really didn't want to spoil anything. :D
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We might release a video after the game comes out. This episode is very cool and we really didn't want to spoil anything. :D

Wait-there isn't even 2 minutes in it that don't contain some kinda spoiler?!? Woah! Totally getting this thing tomorrow!:D

...which leaves only one question: where is the "River Head" skit, since it can't, evidently, be in the basement like the trailer... but it wouldn't be the first time (I'm looking at you, D3 preview).
  • edited December 2008
    Well, I think they wanted to leave us NOT Spoiled, until we play the game. Something similar to what happened with "Bright Side of the Moon," or something. I just hope my mom ends up either installing the Verizon DSL AFTER I download the game, tomorrow, or at least has the thing installed BEFORE I download it on WiiWare. Rated E10+ For Everyone Ages 10 and Up.

Bluster Blaster: EVERYONE, ALL WILL FALL!!
  • edited December 2008
    ...Or, rated T for TERMINATE!!!
    Or B for BURNINATE!!!
  • edited December 2008
    Well, if you really want gameplay vids, maybe they should show us...

The press start titular screen!
  • edited December 2008
    You could always make the game play video
    and then obscure everything with giant spoiler bars.

That might make everyone happy, or
    bring on the torches and pitchforks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.