Hooked On Decemberween

:D Oh man you have no idea how excited I was to find out that you can now download "Dethemberween Thnikkaman".

Did you guys check it out yet?

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    I really liked the new Brainkrieg, and the animated album Homestar on "Homestar Runner Presents: Presents" was a nice surprise. :)
  • edited December 2008
    Haha oh heck yeah! "Homestar Runner Presents: Presents" is now stuck in my head :).

Edit: Gah it was running through my head the entire time I was taking my Child Developement final yesterday! Lol I didn't really mind it though.
  • edited December 2008
    Hmm...I know what I'm doing when I get home...
  • edited December 2008
    Awesome! Every decemberween song with downloadables! I was hoping for a new cartoon...
  • edited December 2008
    Homestar sings alone with Presents. Cute!
  • edited December 2008
    Man, os there gonna be a thread for every H*R update? I wonder whey they released it on the same day as 8-bit is Enough?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Man, os there gonna be a thread for every H*R update? I wonder whey they released it on the same day as 8-bit is Enough?

They like doing that.
  • edited December 2008
    Ugh, I have the Brainkreig song stuck in my head now!

EDIT: I couldn't resist, I now have the whole album on iTunes. :D
  • edited December 2008
    I loved this, mostly because I love all of the music on this site. But I'm going to be extremely disappointed if we don't have a REAL Decemberween 'toon this year. 2 new songs and a few new downloads is not enough to appease my thirst for new material.
  • edited December 2008
    Well, Matt Chapman said that he had a sore throat after SBCG4AP.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.