Favorite Videlectrix Game

Mine is Math Kickers.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Heh, Steal-My-Idea-Man, you forget multiples. Where's good ole 3D-ungeon on there?
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Heh, Steal-My-Idea-Man, you forget multiples. Where's good ole 3D-ungeon on there?

Wait...there's already a thread about this? I thought that I checked.........
  • edited December 2008
    Right o'er 'ere.
    How do you add a poll afterward, anyways?
  • edited December 2008
    Math kickers
  • edited December 2008
    Snake Boxer!!!!
  • edited December 2008

so, yours isnt a poll.
  • edited December 2008
    Maybe because good threads don't need a poll? Maybe because that thread didn't restrict us to the SBCG4AP games?
  • edited December 2008
    Space Circus Catastrophe, once I figured out how to play it. :p I would've liked Math Kickers more if it didn't crash every single time I got to 1999 points. :p
  • edited December 2008
    I'm not sure yet but I DO know no way in history will that ever ever and one more ever be Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruitboarder. Probably Math Kickers or Space Circus Catastrophie. If Trogdor's 3D - Ungeon was here it would obviously be my number 1 choice. But like I said never will it be Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruitboarder. Ech.
  • edited December 2008
    Hot Bablien Odyssey is the only one worth playing after you've gotten the required high score.
  • edited December 2008
    I loved LHBO, and I still enjoy it every time I start up the game. I've always enjoyed almost any retro space shooter, specifically Galaga, so this game is one of the few that I will come back and play in another year.
  • edited December 2008
    I thought that Limozeen's Hot Babelian Oddysy was too friggin' hard, so I just didn't enjoy it as much as others did. On the other hand, Math Kickers was amusing and simple, which is what I would expect from a game of that era (although LHBO was just as like then too, I might add) so that made it great. I don't go in much for serious "hardcore" games that challenge the heck out of you like that.

So yeah, Math Kickers. Although I gotta give honourable mention to Trogdor's 3D-Ungeon, because that was fun and simple too.
  • edited December 2008
    Right o'er 'ere.
    How do you add a poll afterward, anyways?

Oops.... Sorry!
  • edited December 2008
    I liked Gel-arshies actually that one is number one since we can't say TROGDORS 3D-UNGEON
  • edited December 2008
    Gel-Arshie's, 3D-UNGEON, Space Circus Catastrophe, or Math Kickers.
    I Hated Snake Boxer for no reason, I just didn't like the glitchy "I just shot my fire and did tiny amount of damage while getting hit and losing half of mine anyway!"
    and HBO- Don't get me started. It can Jump a Duck for all I care
  • edited December 2008
    Limozeens Hot Babeliens Odessy
    "But they're in Space!"

Stinkoman 20X6 wins my vote for outside SBGC4AP
  • edited December 2008
    I'm still loving the Math Kickers.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.