This is cruel and inhuman torture!

I can't get ep. 5 to download on my Wii! And this is the one episode I don't want spoiled!:(

Ungh, maybe a skit from the game would ease my suffering- any really funny, non-spoiling skits anyone could share (and not the River Head one from the trailer)?

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Naw, there isn't a single skit that doesn't have a spoiler in it in a game this complex and epic.
  • edited December 2008
    Yattah! - Homestar

Yeap, that's about it.
  • edited December 2008
    Don't worry. I have to wait until the weekend to play this (I only have access to a Mac right now). It's going to be a long week...and it's going to be hard not to read about the game and spoil it for myself. At least on the weekend I'll have nothing else to do and nothing else to think about, so I'll be able to fully enjoy the game.
  • edited December 2008
    This stinks.
    And now Wiiware's on "maintenance"!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!

*sigh* Guess I'll just have to play Baddest of the Bands with my newfound empathy. :(
  • edited December 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    I can't get ep. 5 to download on my Wii! And this is the one episode I don't want spoiled!:(

Ungh, maybe a skit from the game would ease my suffering- any really funny, non-spoiling skits anyone could share (and not the River Head one from the trailer)?
    what I did is I delete my lest favorite strong bad game (homestar Ruiner) but not its save data which is only like 4 blocks. Than if I ever want to play it again I just deleate my other least favorite wiiware game and redownload homestar ruiner for free. I didnt delete the save data so i can still continue. Hope this helps
  • edited December 2008
    No, I meant the wiiware wouldn't download because of connectivity.
    Anydangway, I finally finished the download on a clear day, and there is a spoiler-free skit in the game (knowing from the trailer that Stinkoman and Trogdor are in it):
    "Stop him? No, no, it's pronouced 'cheer-him-on'."
  • edited December 2008
    And also:

Strong Bad: Say it with me The Cheat:

The Cheat & Strong Bad, together: "Licenced video games are never good."
  • edited December 2008
    That spoils that there's going to be a licensed video game in it, and the other one spoils that someone wants Strong Bad to stop someone and but he wants to cheer that person on.
  • edited December 2008
    Yattah! - Homestar

Yeap, that's about it.

Time for the Japanese Grammar Nazi!

It's actually "Yatta!" which is the past tense of "yaru" meaning "to do." So "yatta" means "did" and in extension "I did it!"

Thank you. :)
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    That spoils that there's going to be a licensed video game in it, and the other one spoils that someone wants Strong Bad to stop someone and but he wants to cheer that person on.

And "Yattah!" spoils the Japanese infuence (Stinkoman).
    Info from the trailer, guys.:rolleyes:
  • edited December 2008
    All the trailer says is:

1) Trogdor and Stinkoman came to FCUSA
    2) Strong Bad wants to kill Trogdor
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    All the trailer says is:

1) Trogdor and Stinkoman came to FCUSA
    2) Strong Bad wants to kill Trogdor

:rolleyes:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.