Game Designer Dragon Fan - Tired of the same old

WoW... seriously that is all I am going to say.
Being a huge Dragon fan I am not longer going to sing the Trogdor theme song or work on anything dealing with your projects. (I will not give my name cause I am sure you'll figure out who this is).
If people actually buy this game and you make some serious cash I am seriously going to release my other video games which suck ass just to make some money. Damn this game i've been working on since 1990's will sell millions and no I am not going to pimp it.. plus that would be rude of me and your fans who obviously pay way too much attention your website.
I just find it funny the creator of Trogdor takes a dragon and does a unoriginal story. Seriously do you want me to count the games which involve dragon slaying or the final boss being oh what a surprise a dragon! Seriously.. lets count... how about not.

Seriously... why don't you be original and come up with something original for the fans who actually pay good money to play something good. Instead of riping off others storyline plots.

Thanks to you.. you lost a fan and I hope many more.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Joke topic?

It's called parody. It's what SBCG4AP basically IS. And what the website as a whole CONSTANTLY LIVES ON. >_>;
  • edited December 2008
    Joke topic?

It's called parody. It's what SBCG4AP basically IS. And what the website as a whole CONSTANTLY LIVES ON. >_>;

This is what I got from another news site?
    Word is: "In 8-Bit Is Enough, Strong Bad gets up close and personal with some of his favorite arcade classics on a quest to send the pesky, beefy-armed dragon Trogdor packing, and restore balance to Free Country USA. Sound epic? That’s because it is! If you’re a Strong Bad fan, a video game fan, or a fan of things that are hilarious, you owe it to yourself to check out 8-Bit Is Enough -- and the rest of the Strong Bad series."

Seriously do you see me laughing and finding this funny? also i've probably played every video game possible in existance and still don't find any appeal to what this game is about nor do I know anyone. All they know about is your characters and flash animations. That is all they will be known for... sadly
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    I slay one troll.
This discussion has been closed.