Next generation?

Do you guys know does this game come to ps4?

Comments

• Beyond Playstation Vita, I do not believe Telltale has announced specific platforms, although they have vaguely alluded to "the usual platforms" (which can mean PC/Mac, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and iOS as a universal app for both iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch).

However, for the screenshots of the Xbox version they have showed so far, the button prompts appear to match the Xbox One controller's buttons. If they release the game on Xbox One, Playstation 4 is more likely than not an equally safe bet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would like to add to this, considering the fact Telltale announced that they are "Bringing Hit Games to Xbox One and PlayStation 4" it is likely that the same could happen to Tales from the Borderlands, but i would wait for a official announcement from Telltale first.

Beyond Playstation Vita, I do not believe Telltale has announced specific platforms, although they have vaguely alluded to "the usual platfo

• We never got the 100% confirmation at E3 this year but we did get the "I can't officially comment on that (nudge nudge, wink wink)" so I'd say it's one of the safest bets you could possibly make.

Let's check the Vegas line and make us some money Sniper!

Beyond Playstation Vita, I do not believe Telltale has announced specific platforms, although they have vaguely alluded to "the usual platfo

• Take it for what you will but the latest edition of Game Informer has a preview and for platforms it says "Playstation 3 ● Xbox 360 ● PC ● iOS". It goes without saying that I implicitly trust this information to be accurate.

• This seems right to me as well, particularly with The Pre Sequel restricted to last gen. Seems hard to think that GBX would put that out on those systems and then have TT make their new story driven game PS4/Xbone required.

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.