Pom Pom: The Forgotten Warrior?

What kind of crazy video game adventure do YOU think this forgotten character was in while 8-Bit is Enough was going on? Fighting? Dating Sim? Sports? What do YOU think?

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I think Dating Sim, because Pom Pom kinda sees himself as a lady's man, or balloon-man...thing.
  • edited December 2008
    He's at the one game Strong Bad didn't dare to come.
  • edited December 2008
    He would have been awesome in a sidescrolling fighting game for the Funmachine, especially since TBC said the wanted to do that at one point.
  • edited December 2008
    Isn't Math Kickers, like, a side scrolling fighting game?
  • edited December 2008
    Well, it does sidescroll, but it's basically a bunch of battles one after another, whereas this would be where you run around like in Mario, but do combos and fighting moves on ninjas or something.
  • edited December 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    I think Dating Sim, because Pom Pom kinda sees himself as a lady's man, or balloon-man...thing.

pompommedincolorgh5.png

In Color, this time!
  • edited December 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Well, it does sidescroll, but it's basically a bunch of battles one after another, whereas this would be where you run around like in Mario, but do combos and fighting moves on ninjas or something.

A Pom Pom mario game would probably be the opposite of Super Kingio Brothers. Instead of not being able to jump, you wouldn't be able to not jump! That is, after all, how Pom Pom walks.
  • edited December 2008
    No, a Pom-Pom Mario game would be like, you jump to walk, when you jump its like using a Spring from SMW and his run would like, be a Katana-Pogostick
  • edited December 2008
    I'm sure he'll make a huge comeback at the beginning of the possible second season. "Revenge of The Poms", maybe. Kind of similar to what happened with the KoT between episodes 1 and 2.

And let's not forget the Poopsmith's absence in Baddest of The Bands, right? If I remember correctly...
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, the Poopsmith's absense in BotB really bothered me. :/ I was expecting him to finally show up at the end and win the competition with All The King's Men!!! or something. :p
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, let's not forget about Homsar! He wasn't in 8_Bit either!
  • edited December 2008
    Homsar's game would probably resemble either Electroplankton or Cho Aniki.
  • edited December 2008
    Homsars game would be a "baby raising sim" and you play a cup o' coffee.
  • edited December 2008
    Homsars game would be a "baby raising sim" and you play a cup o' coffee.
    Or as a baby raising a Sim.
  • edited December 2008
    Or, he would be a secret easter egg, stating that he's the secret easter egg.

But then something went wrong along the way, and his easter-egg unlocking easter-egg thing got burninated.

OH NO! HOMSAR IS DEAD!!!
  • edited December 2008
    Homsar's game would be WarioWare, or Katamari Damacy. (Which I haven't played)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.