What is that un-godly music?

What is that music that plays sometimes that sounds like ghost story music?
Plays at: bathroom, KOT cave, Cool car and more...
What is it?

Comments

• edited December 2008
    It's a ghostly sound.

Man, reminds me about the fact that Fatal Frame comes out on the Wii.
    Yes, that is a hint.
  • edited December 2008
    I always loved that sound. It sounded so...epic.
  • edited December 2008
    Ah fatal frame, The series with a Massive twist...

But anyways, Its for stuff. Bonus stuff. Figure. It. Out.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    (Homestar gives you a subtle hint about this in the
    Spirits of 76
    portion of the game, btw.)
  • edited December 2008
    I have to wonder how you managed to get the music from the Super Mario World's Ghost Houses for Spirits of '76.

A can-I get a restriction (by copyright law)?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    I have to wonder how you managed to get the music from the Super Mario World's Ghost Houses for Spirits of '76.

A can-I get a restriction (by copyright law)?

Um, its not at all the same song. It's definitely a reference to it (and to the Mario 1 and Zelda 1 castle/dungeon themes), but it's clearly a pretty different track.
  • edited December 2008
    It was similar?! I have to go back and play through. I never noticed, and I played all of those games 9SMW, SMB1, LoZ ETC.)
  • edited December 2008
    Speaking of references, is the "Wait, I have to save my game" line an intentional No More Heroes reference? That was awesome :D
  • edited December 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Um, its not at all the same song. It's definitely a reference to it (and to the Mario 1 and Zelda 1 castle/dungeon themes), but it's clearly a pretty different track.

Huh. I thought it was the same exact song from the Ghost House levels of Super Mario World. I guess I'll need to revisit those old games, as well.

Achievement unlocked - Worst 200th Post Ever!
  • edited December 2008
    I find the music that plays during a boss battle in Super Mario 3 to be frightening. It did excite me a little since I was a kid.
  • edited December 2008
    I got nightmares from both the Airship theme (SMB3) as well as the Ghost House theme (SMW), and perhaps also the Fortress theme (SMW) when I was little.

Then again, I got nightmares from nearly everything. I still do. I mean, I refuse to watch the Sixth Sense ever again. That movie is freaking scary.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.