Sign here

Just an idear,
Sign here if you want a Sam&Max/Bone/Strong Bad/TTH/Wallace&Gromit crossover.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    .....I'm signing just because I'd love to seem them even TRY to pull this off.
  • edited December 2008
    yeah, same.
  • edited December 2008
    There was one. The bonus shirt in Strong Badia the Free was a Max & Crossbones shirt.

Edit: fix'd
  • edited December 2008
    That's still missing about 3 IP's.
  • edited December 2008
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Poohead900
    There was one. The bonus shirt in Homestar Ruiner was a Max & Crossbones shirt.
    Actually it was the bonus shirt for Strong Badia the Free. In Homestar ruiner it was the championship belt.
  • edited December 2008
    poohead900 wrote: »
    There was one. The bonus shirt in Homestar Ruiner was a Max & Crossbones shirt.

I mean a full game
  • edited December 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    I mean a full game

Ah, well in that case, I'm gonna go with a no. The only two things that I think could be crossovered while still being true to their own entities would be TTH and Sam and Max. Since they kinda did that with The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball a little bit, I don't think much could come of any other crossovers.

I just think that seeing a Strong Bad poster in Sam & Max's office, for instance, is about as good as a crossover could be with all the differences in "universes" of Telltale releases. Although I've never played Bone.

And I fix'd my last post, I was thinking of the wrong episode.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Leonard (aka Boris) crossed over from Telltale Texas Hold'em into Sam & Max episode 103. Fone Bone crossed paths with Sam & Max in the Season One blooper reel, and Homestar Runner revealed himself as the true villain behind Sam & Max Season Two in the alternate endings. Also Strong Bad sported a sweet Max shirt that one time. Granted, none of these (other than Boris/Leonard) was a true full crossover, but our cast does get around.
  • edited December 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    (...)and Homestar Runner revealed himself as the true villain behind Sam & Max Season Two in the alternate endings.

:eek:that reminds me...i haven't watched the season two dvd yet. i hope, i will have some time soon.

aaaand....i don't want a crossover. all the ips have completely different styles and thus won't mix prooperly. would be kinda silly. of course, if telltale would have some spare time, some shorts or minigame would be interesting. i don't want them to waste time on a full crossover game though..
  • edited December 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Granted, none of these (other than Boris/Leonard) was a true full crossover, but our cast does get around.

Allow me.

*cough*

They get around
    From town to town
    Something something
  • edited December 2008
    Let's not forget in episode 4, there is the embarrising idol card and a Sam and Max card. Plus a whole lot of crossovers in that episode.
    Also signed.
  • edited December 2008
    Signed.

Well, kinda, you guys could do a Merry Christmas from TellTale, and it would have all the characters in a Christmas adventure special! Or a Strong Bad and Max and Sam and The Cheat game.
  • edited December 2008
    Sign'd!
  • edited December 2008
    Not signed. I'm with poohead900 and wisp on this one, the styles are too different for a full crossover to be a good idea. Some individual (non-main) characters might be able to crossover though. I think the C.O.P.S. could work out nicely in a H*R episode, and Drive-Thru Whale might be able to go in the other direction. And the idea of an alternate continuity Flint Paper + Dangeresque pitch black crime drama is getting stuck in my head for some reason (though I doubt it's a good idea...).
    Anyway, I'm sure there will continue to be many references between everything Telltale produces. They're good at that.
  • edited December 2008
    Ugh, no. Homestar Runner should just stay in its own world. It's the Brothers Chaps' creation, not Telltale's.
  • edited December 2008
    And Sam and Max are Steve Purcell. and Bone....... yeah. Telltale doesn't own any of 'em. But that doesn't stop them, does it? Sign'd!
  • edited December 2008
    Heh a TTG special xmas roomisode.
  • A way I could see this work. Dangeresque 4: The Evil Sydnicate. Sam becomes a new partner for Dangeresque and Dangeresque Too? and they work together to track down an evil sydnicate of Max, Perducci, Killingyouguy, Uzi Bazooka, Craig and some more enemies. The regular office is Dangeresque office takes place in the Sam and Max office and the old club is Perducci's hideout where TTH play and WAllace and Gromit own a shop where Gromit givs out hints and Wallace makes inventions to aid us on our adventure. Don't know where to add in Bone though.
  • edited March 2009
    I'm signing because the thread title told me to. I didn't even need to read the post
  • edited March 2009
    Can't argue with that logic, signed! Ah, democracy at it's finest!
  • edited March 2009
    Sign me up for some of that!!!!
  • edited March 2009
    Signed! I don't even care what I'm signing, I just like to sign things!
  • edited March 2009
    /signed
    Again. I just want a funny video or something at some holiday or something, not a full game! That would be stupid.
  • edited March 2009
    I'm signing because I want to see more crossovers in general
  • edited March 2009
    im with Harald
  • edited March 2009
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... sign'd
Sign in to comment in this discussion.