Trailer and release dates for The Wolf Among Us season finale

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The season finale of The Wolf Among Us, Cry Wolf, will be arriving for download next week!

• Tues, July 8th - PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation North America
  • Wed, July 9th - Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStation Europe
  • Thurs, July 10th - iOS App Store worldwide

Don't miss the trailer above if you've already caught up on the season so far. This one is a must-watch!

Comments

• do we know time when it will be released? like 19:00 PDT?

• edited July 2014

I'm pretty sure its unhealthy to be as excited as I am now...

• Im really hyped now. Tell me there will be S2!

• Awesome! I'm really excited to play this episode, and I'm glad to see a full wolf form.

• edited July 2014

Glad to know I'm not the only one hoping for one.

RCS339 posted: »

Im really hyped now. Tell me there will be S2!

• That was AWESOME, but now im worried Bigby is going to die from the crooked man or Bloody Mary I hope not.

• He won't that will go against canon

Funnymen123 posted: »

That was AWESOME, but now im worried Bigby is going to die from the crooked man or Bloody Mary I hope not.

• I'm really enjoying this game, it's so much better than The Walking Dead Season 2.

• Can we expect foreign language localizations in a not too distant future?

• This is awesome that we're getting it so soon. Can we expect a Walking Dead release within close proximity as well? :)

• I really hope this lives up to the hype unlike episodes 2 and 4.

• The Wolf is coming.

And then Walking Dead. Seriously. Don't you dare sneak Borderlands in.

• I really hope so. I've been missing it quite a bit. It's crazy that TWAU is already finished.
    But I would like to finish TWD too... :|

jagmarky posted: »

This is awesome that we're getting it so soon. Can we expect a Walking Dead release within close proximity as well?

• telltale you should definitely make a game on the Brian K Vaughn comic book "y the last man" it would go extremely well with the style of games you guys make and i'm confident it could be a big hit.

• you guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome that was a amazing ending you guys need a prize reallly :DDDDD

• I finished the last episode and got all Book of Fables throughout all 5 episodes and got all previous achievements but the Full Moon, where it says I need to get all achievements in all episodes. Any one else have that problem?

• This episode is one of the bests.

• I LOVE these games ! They are so much fun! I hope they make another Back to the Future ! The concept for a wolf among us is so awesome !

• Mind if I ask when will the collector's DVD be available?

This discussion has been closed.