Who do you think killed the girls.

2»

Comments

• Snow never says, to my knowledge, that Lily's body was "missing". She actually says that Crane threw it down the Witching Well BEFORE she learned that Crane was involved. Because it's before learning about Crane's involvement and fantasies, I'm inclined to believe that she was telling the truth, and not making a leap in logic or accusing him of something out of anger.

I bet ripping off someone's heart also "equates to permanent death", still Swineheart did it in himself. I'm saying he got himself ready to

• JonesJJonesJ Banned

I agree with the suicide idea. You had a choice to give Faith the money in the 1st episode. Either decision, it still was not enough. If you DID give her the money, however, in the 2nd episode you see it in the lock safe at the club. She obviously went back and after the altercation she had with Georgie, she had enough and ended it all.

Vivan must have killed Lily. For what reason, I have no idea. Besides Georgie and the staff, she has total access to the rooms. There was that huff n' puff on the dresser, which means it was either her OR another person that also smokes them. But so far, SHE has been the only one we've seen smoking; Nerissa had those Shontelle ones.

I THINK her and Mary may be doing the killings. The CM seems to just care about money. Maybe this whole thing HAD to do with just that-money. Faith didn't have enough, maybe Lily stole some or didn't make enough, so he had them killed.

• That would make this whole game pointless. This whole game we've been, what? SEARCHING FOR A KILLER!

They committed suicide.

• hmm, i'll go with the suicide theory with nerrisa, faith, and lilly trying to expose the crooked man, if that is true then my opinion of those 2(we already know nerissa is trying to expose him, that talk at the start of episode 4) has just skyrocketed

• Nat001Nat001 Banned

it was vivian or bluebeard don't trust that guy!!!!!! watch it was all a dream!!!

• Nah. Holly's no match for Bigby. It's most likely to heal from silver bullets.

Funnymen123 posted: »

YOUR RIGHT, in the trailer Bigby was fighting something big, it could of been Holly you are a genius. Wait a minute if Holly killed Lilly an

• Yea but why would blue beard kill the girl then try to find crane.

Nat001 posted: »

it was vivian or bluebeard don't trust that guy!!!!!! watch it was all a dream!!!

• edited July 2014

what I dont get is why she would kill herself then someone dump the head outside bigby place for faith and lilly.

Choombi posted: »

hmm, i'll go with the suicide theory with nerrisa, faith, and lilly trying to expose the crooked man, if that is true then my opinion of tho

• Blue Beard has something up his sleeve burning everything.

• She can believe it's true, because she got there and there was no body so she assumed it as there's hardly any other explanation. I think we can both agree that she wasn't there, because if she was she would have tried to stop Crane and would demand an explanation from him. So she simply can't know it for herself, and what she thinks she know is a mere assumption.

Snow never says, to my knowledge, that Lily's body was "missing". She actually says that Crane threw it down the Witching Well BEFORE she le

• I can see that, but [COMIC SPOILER] the twist is similar to the one in the first story arc of the comics.

That would make this whole game pointless. This whole game we've been, what? SEARCHING FOR A KILLER!

• I can agree that she wasn't there, she was with Bigby at the Trip Trap, but I think that Crane either left her a message, Bufkin told her, or she saw Crane and he told her he put the body down the well. I don't think she would say Crane did it without being certain. She withheld judgment of Crane concerning the girls' deaths longer than anyone, even after finding out he was a creep.

She can believe it's true, because she got there and there was no body so she assumed it as there's hardly any other explanation. I think we

• I don't know, the ribbon kills them when there about to do something bad? That's why both heads where on the doorsteps? They where going to talk to Bigby and the ribbon killed them? It has some kind of... secret control room camera on it IDK, when they died Georgie and Jersey took the bodies and dumped them in the river. And left there heads because... why not? IDK.

• It doesn't fit. Putting the ribbon on to help rectify it? Then taking it off? Unlikely

Fizzdar posted: »

The girls murdered themselves then.

• Georgie would have helped more if that was the case/

Fizzdar posted: »

Who'd kill a perfectly good whore who cant even speak about work? The girls took their ribbons off in a plan to expose the Crooked Man an

• Like I said, there are many possibilities. But I still think she could have simply assumed so. Concerning Crane the way I see it the important part is no how she withheld judgement, but that she ASSUMED he wasn't guilty because he wouldn't have the "courage", that killing doesn't fit him, etc. Come on, that was the dumbest part of the game to me. No detective would ever dismiss Crane from the suspect list like that. That's a reason not to thrust Snow's judgment too fast.

I can agree that she wasn't there, she was with Bigby at the Trip Trap, but I think that Crane either left her a message, Bufkin told her, o

• Still not sold on the jersey and georgie body disposal units. They don't seem the type of guys to do field work.

CodPatrol posted: »

I don't know, the ribbon kills them when there about to do something bad? That's why both heads where on the doorsteps? They where going to

• But he did say stop laughing at me...

Ascari posted: »

Still not sold on the jersey and georgie body disposal units. They don't seem the type of guys to do field work.

• edited July 2014

Coincidence, imo. Definitely too subtle of a indication for Telltale to hint at regarding such a matter. Also, TJ only heard only heard one voice and would definitely have noticed Georgie's accent.

CodPatrol posted: »

But he did say stop laughing at me...

• the theory goes that faith killed herself, then lilly put her head there

Funnymen123 posted: »

what I dont get is why she would kill herself then someone dump the head outside bigby place for faith and lilly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.