Problem with entering the site

edited July 2014 in Site Support

Hey! So everytime I come to this site and open a discussion in the walking dead category my computer always turns off after some couple of minutes, i'm not sure if this a specific discussion, it's probably a problem with my computer, but if this happened to someone and you know how to resolve this I would appreciate it :/

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately this sounds like a computer issue. You can try clearing the cache of your web browser, and then log into the website, and see if this helps, but I can not guarantee this will assist you with any computer issues you are experiencing.

• Yeah it seems like a computer issue, so now I'm using another computer to enter this site. I had already tried cleaning the historic and all but it didn't work so... but still thanks for trying to help :)

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately this sounds like a computer issue. You can try clearing the cache of your web browser, and

You're welcome. I hope you are now able to enjoy the site!

Alive_Clem posted: »

Yeah it seems like a computer issue, so now I'm using another computer to enter this site. I had already tried cleaning the historic and all but it didn't work so... but still thanks for trying to help

• Does the comupter crash, when you open a website.
    Or do you become a Blue-Screen? Would like to help.

• edited July 2014

Blue-screen.
    But I think I already know what is the problem x), still, Thank you :)

Does the comupter crash, when you open a website. Or do you become a Blue-Screen? Would like to help.

• Okay. :D But if it's not solved, I would really like to help you. You become a code like this on the Bluescreen:
    0xc (Errorcode)
    You can tell me the code and I'll find the solution.

Blue-screen. But I think I already know what is the problem x), still, Thank you

• It appears 'bad pool header', I've been looking for solution and I found it, seems like it is something that happens to a lot of people xD

Okay. But if it's not solved, I would really like to help you. You become a code like this on the Bluescreen: 0xc (Errorcode) You can tell me the code and I'll find the solution.

• Alright. :)

It appears 'bad pool header', I've been looking for solution and I found it, seems like it is something that happens to a lot of people xD

Thank you for posting the extra information. I hope you are now able to enjoy the site to it's fullest!

It appears 'bad pool header', I've been looking for solution and I found it, seems like it is something that happens to a lot of people xD

• hello i have excatly the same problem as you and i'm interested how you resolved it? because when i enter telltalegames.com then i log in -> my profile -> my games -> and there i have the walking dead: season 2. i click the game image and while the game panel (from which i can download and install game) is loading the 'bad pool header' blue screen apears on my screen and my computer reboots. my computer is new, all my drivers are recently updated (i checked it) and what's more important i have never had a blue screen before on this computer, and I play a lot. even now i play fifa 14 for example and nothing bad happens, no bsod, no nothing. this 'bad pool header' only appears when i enter this site and try to install the walking dead: season 2 from 'my games'. please help! and sorry for my english

I apologize for the inconvenience. I recommend either try clearing the cache of your current web browser, or try using a different web browser to access our website, and see if you are then able to successfully download and install the game from our website. If you are still experiencing the issue, please read over This Article for more suggestions on resolving your issue.

icelord posted: »

hello i have excatly the same problem as you and i'm interested how you resolved it? because when i enter telltalegames.com then i log in -&

This discussion has been closed.