Videlectrix WiiWare Games?

O.K., if Videlectrix & Telltale Games ever decide to take the Videlectrix games from the SBCG4AP series and make them into stand-alone games you can download onto your Wii for 500 Wii Points ($5.00), what game would you like them to make into a real full-screen game (without Strong Bad's Head on the side of the screen)? And yes, it would be cool if you could buy & download the games onto your PC too.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I know that if you go here

http://www.videlectrix.com/vii/

Those videlectrix games are ported to the wii, and its free!
  • edited December 2008
    Dangeresque roomisodes.
  • edited December 2008
    Vidilectricks(or however you spell it) made trogdor 3d-ungeon?:confused:
  • edited December 2008
    TROGDOR! and Stinkoman 20X6. Most of the rest of them ARE technically WiiWare channels (see respective SBCG4AP episode), and Dangeresque Roomisode 1 just seems too small to pay any money for. However, playing TROGDOR! and Stinkoman 20X6 with my Wiimote (via NES style, held sideways) would be extremely awexome.
  • edited December 2008
    I agree that playing Stinkoman with the Wii controller NES-style would rock very awesomely.

I also voted for Peasant's Quest, even though I have no idea how to control a type-em-up game with the Wii remote. Peasant's Quest would still somehow be awesome.
  • edited December 2008
    I think Spirits of 76 would play well with the Wiimote.
  • edited December 2008
    I would love to see Stinkoman 20X6 on wii, released like the new megaman game! It would be kick awesome, that is when tbc finishes it, apparantley there are more lvls to come
  • edited December 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    It would be kick awesome, that is when tbc finishes it, apparantley there are more lvls to come

The 10th will probably be the last.
  • edited December 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Videlectrix(or however you spell it) made trogdor 3d-ungeon?:confused:

Of course, how else would it be accessible from the Videlectrix Mainframe?

I think that, realistically speaking, Stinkoman 20X6 and Peasant's Quest are the only games that would really work well on WiiWare because of it's size and complexity, however I still voted for 1) Spirits of '76 because it seems like I really good idea for a game and I enjoyed the SBCG4AP puzzle as well as because of it's wiimote compatibility, 2) TROGDOR! because it was a fan favorite before Peasant's Quest, and 3) Trogdor's 3D-ungeon because it has some really nice graphics.
  • edited December 2008
    I personally found Stinkoman 20X6 and TROGDOR! to be far too challenging for me to properly enjoy. I mean, I know that Stinkoman's game is practically a tribute to both Dragonball (or anime in general) and Megaman, the latter being a heavy influence for his game and thus the degree of difficulty, but I think it actually passes the Megaman mark on difficulty. I say this because the TRUE 8-bit Megaman games were nowhere near as hard as Stinkoman is for me, nor as cheap and stupid as Megaman 9 turned out to be.

I love playing both Stinkoman and TRODGOR!, but I'd never want to play them on anything but the comp, and play them for free. We paid money for the ones in SBCG4AP, so I don't see a point in paying for them again. Games like these just aren't worth the money, hell, today's games aren't worth the 30-50 bucks we have to pay for them.

I for one am glad to see people still offering DECENT freeware, and I'm more than willing to shell out 8-10 bucks for a great game like the SBCG4AP series. But I wouldn't want to pay 5 bucks to download just one of these titles for my Wii. Although I do consider Peasent's Quest to be, quite possibly, the best game they've ever made stand-alone.
  • edited December 2008
    Um I don't think Videlectrix appreciates your lies( about who made Trogdor's 3-Dungeon) they obviously think that 3-D graphics are bad Telltale made the game and probably snuck it into the main frame of Videlectrix games no offense Telltale or they probably forced Videlectrix to let them put it in there and if they didn't a certain group of game designers that use computers to make video games wouldn't get to talk in the finale or however you spell it (stilll no offense Telltale)
  • edited December 2008
    I'd like to see Stinkoman 20X6 and Peasant's Quest be re-made into WiiWare games. But I'll only buy them if Videlectrix or Telltale (whoever will make the games) will make some adjustments to them. Specifically, I'd like to see:

Peasant's Quest some better graphics (similar to Dangeresque: Roomisode 1) and some extra things the original game didn't have.

Stinkoman 20X6 with the difficulty turned down (that game is impossible), or at least some difficulty settings for you to change the difficulty later, and some extra stuff that weren't present in the original.

Although, I'd bet trying to put Stinkoman on the market as an actual game will prove to be a challenge (pun intended) due to it being VERY similar to Megaman...
  • edited December 2008
    well when i lost at pesent's quest i thot pesent's quest sucks but when 8 bit is enuf came out i thot wow pesnt's quest rocks
  • edited December 2008
    Whut?
  • edited January 2009
    Yes! Of course it is worth it to pay 500 points for a new game with nes graphics from a company that doesn't freaking EXIST!!!!
  • edited April 2009
    dimomarg wrote: »
    Yes! Of course it is worth it to pay 500 points for a new game with nes graphics from a company that doesn't freaking EXIST!!!!

Double the points and remove the company non-existence part and that sentence becomes more than a bit contradictory with consumer choice.
  • edited April 2009
    What about a pack with all them and new ones? Or using WiiCade API, you can use wiimote buttons and more.
  • edited April 2009
    I say this because the TRUE 8-bit Megaman games were nowhere near as hard as Stinkoman is for me, nor as cheap and stupid as Megaman 9 turned out to be.

True, very true. I know it was supposed to be hard, but I could only barely make it past Stage One of Dr. Wily's castle. I mean dear god, look at those damn Lasers! Who the heck would think of shooting concrete at them?!
    Back on topic, Stinko Man would be an excellent idea!
  • edited April 2009
    id pay 1000 or 500 points for the whole deal. all of these games for 10 or 5 bucks. but just one? only if it was a revanped stinkoman or trogdor.
  • edited April 2009
    Yeah, or Peasant's Quest too(Or even better: Peasant's Quest... Too!)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.