sam and max, worldwide customers?

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
what about international users, how can they buy this game.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    From www.telltalegames.com/home
    Anyone around the world can order the episodes from there.
  • edited October 2006
    Buy a copy of the game for someone living in the U.S., they can then describe the action-on-screen to you as they play the game and you scream suggestions down the phone.

Alternatively I understand TellTale are offering a Play-By-Mail option wherein they will mail you a screen shot from the game, to which you write back explaining what you'd like to try next.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    From www.telltalegames.com/home
    Anyone around the world can order the episodes from there.

What he said. :)

The price is the same no matter where you are, too. The only thing that may differ is the shipping cost, if you decide to get the Season 1 CD.
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Alternatively I understand TellTale are offering a Play-By-Mail option wherein they will mail you a screen shot from the game, to which you write back explaining what you'd like to try next.

Ooh...genius! Emily, do we have a pricing plan for this model? How about 25 cents/"move"?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006

Ooh...genius! Emily, do we have a pricing plan for this model? How about 25 cents/"move"?

You see there?! Proof that episodic gaming only exists to gouge the consumer!

25 cents/move? What a ripoff. If I bought the game in the store for $35 I would be getting more like 1-2 cents/move at the worst!
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006

25 cents/move? What a ripoff. If I bought the game in the store for $35 I would be getting more like 1-2 cents/move at the worst!

Hey, buddy, it depends on how many moves it takes you to finish the game! So if you're an adventure game GENIUS then 25 cents/move might actually be a good deal! I guess I see what you're saying here...

This pricing model encourages thinking before taking action, which will cut down on frivolous clicking and simultaneously help prevent repetitive stress injuries.
  • edited October 2006
    :)) yeah if you are paying 25 cents a move you are probably less likely to use the sasquatch fur with the dartboard
Sign in to comment in this discussion.