what is you favorite secret shirt

What was your favorite secret shirt I personally like the one from 8 bit is enough

Comments

• edited December 2008
    The A- I mean the Invisible shirt.
  • edited December 2008
    Invisable
  • edited December 2008
    i give A+ to the invisible shirt on strong bad's cool game for attractive people episode 5: 8-bit is enough
  • edited December 2008
    come on guys...the invisible shirt? that's like those limited edition action figures, that are cast in clear plastic...sold at a higher price, but cheaper in production, because no one had to paint them.

so is the last bonus shirt. no texture has been made for it, but instead strong bad's torso is set to invisible. okay, the idea is kinda funny, but i like the other shirts better.

my favorite it the bear-thingy from dunk...
  • edited December 2008
    episode 5's shirt
  • edited December 2008
    Ok, let me Justify my post:
    Shirt 1) Oooh, a character from W&G, it looks so nice on SB
    Shirt 2)Kinda cool, but it just doesn't look nice on SB.
    Shirt 3) Umm... Onion Bubs' Sister maybe?
    Shirt 4) I never, EVER liked the Bearalope. EVER
  • edited December 2008
    The invisible shirt is a clear ripoff of the many acesssories of the Invisble Jim action figure.
  • edited December 2008
    Quuux wrote: »
    The invisible shirt is a clear ripoff of the many acesssories of the Invisble Jim action figure.

Batteries not included... Ha Ha.
  • edited December 2008
    I like the small print at the bottom "Warning small parts may ruin your sex life" :D
  • edited December 2008
    Secwet Shiiiiiiwrt...

Yeah, I can't type "shirt" in Homestar's accent. And my favorite, I guess, is the invisible one. I didn't really use any of them, but the invisible one was nicely unexpected.
  • edited December 2008
    Secwet Shiiiiiiwrt...

Yeah, I can't type "shirt" in Homestar's accent. And my favorite, I guess, is the invisible one. I didn't really use any of them, but the invisible one was nicely unexpected.

Wouldn't Homestar just say Short? I haven't got any of the shirts.
  • edited December 2008
    I like the Bearalope Shirt and Kevin Bruner Shirt.
  • edited December 2008
    Invisible. It made me laugh when I realised what it was.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.