dangeresque 4?

does anyone think there will be a dangeresque 4:confused:

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I doubt it.
  • edited December 2008
    How could there? Renaldo's dead, Crieg's in space, Diamonicle's in jail, and they've tied up all of the loose ends.
  • edited December 2008
    Renaldos dead? I thought he retired? I don't really remember him dying.....
    But I have been wrong before so feel free to correct me.
  • edited December 2008
    I definitely think there will be a Dangeresque 4. Keeping with the tradition of crappy sequels forced into existence by the constant demands of the fans, Strong Bad could easily come up with some crackpot explaination for Renaldo's survival. And just because they tied up all the loose ends doesn't mean they couldn't pull a few more out of thin air if they needed to.

I mean, THINK about it. There are so many aspects of bad-awful action movies (and not to mention good action movies) left for them to make as much fun of as they want to. They've barely scratched the surface really.

The only question in my mind is WHEN will they make Dangeresque 4, and will it be another Telltale game or will it be a cartoon on the website. My hope is that it is the later, since the former has been done the most recently and I'm very much a fan of the way the Brother's Chap themselves handled the Dangeresque type humor before Telltale got involved. (Not that I didn't like the way Telltale handled it. It just obviously comes across a little differently in video game form.)
  • edited December 2008
    You can bet that any and all emails regarding Dangeresque 4 will suffer the same fate as all those emails asking Strong Bad how he types with Boxing Gloves on:

deleted.PNG
  • edited December 2008
    I don't think we'll ever see another "full-length" Dangeresque film, although I'm sure he'll come back, or at least be referenced to, in the future.
  • edited December 2008
    I'm with Ugly Bird. It could definitely happen.
  • edited December 2008
    There'll probably be Dangeresque 0: The Prequel Begins in Season 2. ;)
  • edited December 2008
    What I'm truly waiting for is a live-action adaptation of the Dangeresque series.

Imagine this, that guy who plays Logan in Gilmore Girls as Dangeresque, some random Japanese guy who's masterful in karate as Dangeresque Too (since, ya know, kung fu is overrated and Power Ranger style fighting is bad-ass), Kelsey Grammar as Perducci, and I don't know who should play Renaldo, but he's probably someone replaceable.
  • edited December 2008
    Wesley Snipes as Renaldo
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, he would work.

And of course, the movie looks nothing like its source material, for example, it adds new characters, like Sandy Buttons, changes the name of Killingyouguy to the K.Y.G. Unit, and the nunchuck gun actually gets used in Dangeresque I: Dangeresque, Too?
  • edited December 2008
    yes the burninator renaldo did die but before you start cryin pppppppppppffffff remember teen girl squad
  • edited January 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    What I'm truly waiting for is a live-action adaptation of the Dangeresque series.

Imagine this, strong bad as Dangeresque, homestar as Dangeresque Too , king of town as Perducci, and coach z as Renaldo.

i broke it.
  • edited January 2009
    Maybe there would be a Dangeresque 0: The Prequel Begins, in the form of a novelization, or maybe a graphic novel (That's a more story-based version of a comic book, for those of you who are new.).
  • edited January 2009
    I definitely think there will be a Dangeresque 4. Keeping with the tradition of crappy sequels forced into existence by the constant demands of the fans, Strong Bad could easily come up with some crackpot explaination for Renaldo's survival.

Or, better yet, Strong Bad sells his rights to make Dangeresque 4 to...Marizpan?

Get ready to see Sultry Buttons take on multi-national corporations!
  • edited January 2009
    My crackpot explanation for Renaldo's survival is this:

The Renaldo in the third movie is not the real Renaldo, it's his clone. The real Renaldo has been accidentally sent to an alternate universe by Experimento. In order to make sure Dangeresque would not suspect anything, Experimento made a clone, who is now dead. However, it's just at the time when Experimento finds out the location of the real Renaldo.

Actually, this is just the setup for the sequel of Truly Dangeresque, the sequel to the remake of the first three Dangeresque movies, which has been conveniently renamed to Truly Dangeresque I: The Criminal Trilogy, and for which the sequel is called Truly Dangeresque II: When Dragons Come In The Night.

The story's about how dragons suddenly appear in Brainblow City, and how PERDUCCI!!! wants to use the power of the dragons to become the ultimate master criminal. Man, Kelsey Grammar would really be epic as Perducci.
  • edited March 2009
    No way! Dangersque died! right?
  • edited March 2009
    Dangeresque 3 only happened because SBCG4AP was made. Now, Dangeresque 4 will likely be what Dangeresque 3 was supposed to be: an infinite wait to not get to see it.
  • edited March 2009
    No way! Dangersque died! right?

No, where did you get that idea. Renaldo died.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.