When do you think the "Did you try" section for 8-Bit Is Enough will be up?

Sorry if this question is annoying, but I'm just curious.

If it was mentioned somewhere else, then I apologize, but I ran a topic search and didn't find anything (it also omitted the word "you" from the search for some reason...).

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Sorry it's late! Our normal content release schedule was interrupted by the holiday break. It'll be up as soon as I can coax the designers into sending me some stuff.
  • edited January 2009
    All right, thanks. I don't mind if it's late or anything, I assumed the holidays had something to do with it.
  • edited January 2009
    Even after eliminating Santa, we still haven't stopped christmas from coming. :(

*sigh*
  • edited February 2009
    It's STILL not up.
  • edited February 2009
    Good point. Telltale, feel free to explain. *looks over employees menacingly*
  • edited February 2009
    Still not up.
  • edited February 2009
    Please i want it
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    Whoa! This fell off the radar. I'll try to get it sorted out soon, but things have been really busy 'round here.
  • edited March 2009
    It still isn't up, but what surprises me even more is why Dangerzone hasn't posted his own list for this one as he did with all the prior episodes.
  • edited March 2009
    Seriously. It's been 8 1/2 weeks, and normally it only takes one or two, and since neither the official or unofficial are up, that leads me to believe that there's something incredibly difficult about this particular episode. I dunno what it could be though.
  • edited March 2009
    Holyxion wrote: »
    Seriously. It's been 8 1/2 weeks, and normally it only takes one or two, and since neither the official or unofficial are up, that leads me to believe that there's something incredibly difficult about this particular episode. I dunno what it could be though.

8 isn't enough... hint?
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah, I never worked on one cause I just don't have the time to anymore... I'm currently pursuing a career in screenwriting and trying to find a company to develop a game script I currently have.

So, yeah... I'm afraid my "did you try" days are over, sorry guys. :(
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe they're just TESTING us. To see how long we can live without it! Pretty sneaky, Telltale. Pretty sneaky.
  • edited March 2009
    Day 58:
    Upon arriving at the intercave known as "Tell Tales Game!" I went to find the elder who will give me some water and hints for my survival. Alas "Diddy U. Tri" from "Eight Pieces Isn't Good Enough" was still not here, nearly 57 days late. I may give up my quest.
  • edited March 2009
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    Yeah, I never worked on one cause I just don't have the time to anymore... I'm currently pursuing a career in screenwriting and trying to find a company to develop a game script I currently have.

So, yeah... I'm afraid my "did you try" days are over, sorry guys. :(

ooh! a game script! lemme see!
  • edited March 2009
    I'm sure they'll get it up pretty soon..... fairly soon?...... would you believe eventually? :D
  • edited March 2009
    Well I have been wanting to play the episode again.. I never did get a second chance to play it back when it was new. Also, I do recall taking some notes... Perhaps I could scrounge some time up and make one in a day or two (cause they take about 20 hours to make)... It all depends on how tedious my screen writing assignments are for this week.
    ooh! a game script! lemme see!

Now THAT would be telling... ;)
  • edited March 2009
    I had found two DYT-acceptable things at the beginning if anyone wants to try them...
  • edited March 2009
    trying to find a company to develop a game script I currently have.
    Have you read this? I have no idea how much you're involved in the game development world, but it's good to know about everything that article talks about.:)
  • edited March 2009
    So far the only thing I have that's "Did You Try?" worthy would be to try the voicemail options near the beginning of the game two times (aside from the obvious option that advances the story, of course).

Dumb side note: am I the only one who thinks it would've been funnier if the "Did you try?" sections for SBCG4AP were instead named "Have you tried...?"

Not that it matters at all. I just, for zero reason, have the KoTVOQPCS theme song stuck in my head today.
  • edited March 2009
    I wrote an unofficial DYT list in the hints section, if anyone wants to see it :p
  • edited March 2009
    Just checked it out. Well done!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.