Gamesradars Longest Game Name of all Time.

Gamesradar have posted a new feature on gaming's longest names. There are the usual's in there, like any Zelda game or re-released Street Fighter.

But the 4th longest name is.........
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 5 8-Bit is Enough!

The article can be viewed here http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-longest-game-names-of-all-time/a-20090114152026912091

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Someone with an account should tell them Episode 4 Dangeresque 3 The Criminal Projective is even longer...
  • edited January 2009
    I'm working on making an account just for that purpose. However, the joining process doesn't seem to be working for me...
  • edited January 2009
    But the 4th longest name is.........
    Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 5 8-Bit is Not Enough!

"IS Enough". Not "Is Not".
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    I'm working on making an account just for that purpose. However, the joining process doesn't seem to be working for me...

I tried to sign up to point it out as well... but yeah I never got a reply back from their sign-up script. Failure.
  • edited January 2009
    Dangeresque 3 also has more colons! Though not as many as Sam & Max: Season 1: Episode 2: Situation: Comedy.

I may have made the positions of some of those colons up.
  • edited January 2009
    I've always been fond of the Street Fighter spinoff names. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Tournament Edition Remix 3: Hyper Rainbow Gravy Tosser Extreme: Colon: Drywall: Blue: 42: Hut: Hut: Hut: Tenshi No Goko Panic!: Television Hard Drive Gallon 7: Electric Fighting Arcade.

(Warning: May be exaggerated just a *bit*.)
  • edited January 2009
    If they were doing international games that are only in Japan, this one would probably be a clincher, which I found on GameFAQs.

*deep breath*
    Simple DS Series Vol. 14: The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS: Gendouki Tsuki Jitensha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Futsuu Jidousha Nishu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishu, Oogata Tokushu Jidousha, Kenin

Yes, this is an actual game.
  • edited January 2009
    They say only games available in the US. Also I have an account so I'll leave a comment saying that Ep 4 has a longer name.
  • edited January 2009
    I've left a comment on the article and sent the editor that wrote it a message.

I've also noticed Sam and Max Ep 3 is on the list.
  • edited January 2009
    Here's a long name: White Princess the second ~ Love Adventure in the School That Follows the Principle of Convenience, Where It's Okay to Stray From the Path or Stay on the Path
  • edited January 2009
    Um, is that an actual game, HomsarGuy?
  • edited January 2009
    Um, is that an actual game, HomsarGuy?
    Yes it is. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/628/628873p1.html
Sign in to comment in this discussion.