Can't Download SE2E3

I'm on Mac and I downloaded the Game from the website with a season pass. I just finished SE2E2 (awesome btw) and now when I try to download ep3 it immediately says "Network unavailabe" and tells me to connect to the internet (which I'm positive I already am). Any insight?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try restarting your computer and/or the game, and try to download the episode again a few more times, and you should be able to download the episode. If you are still experiencing issues downloading the game, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episode 3 available to download. (Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and delete the SyncFs folder.)

This discussion has been closed.