All episode show "coming soon"

I can't download any episodes - they all show "coming soon" on my ipad. I have followed all the advice you have given in this forum: uninstalling/reinstalling, updating, shutting down for 5 minutes then turning off/on wifi. Nothing is working. This appears to be a bug on your end. Please provide realistic feedback and acknowledge the issue. You have posts here and on your iOS app with the same issue.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We believe the issue is now resolved. Please try restarting the game application while connected to the internet one more time, and you should now be able to download Episodes 2-5.

• Hi, I just bought the game + the pack for episodes 2-5 and have the same issue.
    All episodes are "coming soon". I have an iPhone 5 with 7.1.2 installed.

I tried to turned off my phone, and restart the game, changed wifi connections and at last uninstall, re-install the game but nothing worked.
    Please advise, I already lost my saves from episode 1 and dont want to start again before being sure.
    Thank you

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you have updated the game application to the latest version? Also, can you please clarify if you have tried using the Restore button from inside the Episodes Menu inside the game application, to restore your previous purchases?

Greglamb posted: »

Hi, I just bought the game + the pack for episodes 2-5 and have the same issue. All episodes are "coming soon". I have an iPhone 5 with 7.1

This discussion has been closed.