Full Season DVD with Extras, when?

Hi
I just purchased the full season with the discount code in my eMail, it also said something about a DVD with the full season and some extras, any news about when will this be available and how am I supposed to get it just paying the S&H once it is released?
Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2009
    It'll come out this year anyway, if you have the entire season you only have to pay post and packaging, which is very small. I still have to order my S&M season 1+2 DVD's.
  • edited January 2009
    How long did it take until the Sam and Max dvd came out?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    We've starting work on the disc. We'll have more news for you guys in the coming weeks!
  • edited January 2009
    Cool. I probably will get this with the first two Sam and Max DVD's. I can get them for the post of packaging, but it's really small, so I don't see much point using a credit card for something so small, so when SBCG4Ap DVD comes out I'll get 'em all.
  • edited January 2009
    I've been figuring that it would come out a month after the season finished since even though there won't be any new gameplay the extras + physical form should make it take just as long as a full episode, but now that it's half a month past the last episode and not a word on the release date, so I think I should reconsider a little.
  • edited January 2009
    mabye the dvd will have the joke preview in episode 5 that everybody wanted!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.