Pom pom
Strong Sad
Homestar

Needs Work:
The Cheat
Bubs

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Homestar is hilarious! Strong Mad and The Poopsmith ain't that funny to me. I would also put Pom-Pom under needs work. He can only say one funny thing, the first time you here him burble, it's funny, but get's old pretty quick.
  • edited January 2009
    Good:
    Homsar
    Senor Cargage
    Pom pom
    Strong Mad
    The Cheat
    Bubs
    The K.O.T.
    Poopsmith

Okay:
    Coach Z
    Strong Bad
    Strong Sad
    Homestar

Needs Work:
    Marzipan
  • edited January 2009
    This somehow reminds me of tiers from the Super Smash Bros. series. And we all know what they say about tiers....

But seriously, I hope that you judged your ratings not only on the game but also on the site. Some characters, like Pom-Pom and The Cheat, were underplayed due to memory restraints in the game (or just because they didn't really fit into the stories).
  • edited January 2009
    I like PomPom and the Cheat. For one reason, they're both yellow, which is my favorite color.
  • edited January 2009
    This somehow reminds me of tiers from the Super Smash Bros. series. And we all know what they say about tiers....
    QUOTE]

How did that go? Oh yeah
    Hit them with the Wii remote, Hit them with the Wii remote AND Numchuck, hit them with the classic controller, hit them with a gamecube controler.

Heres my list on homestar character goodness. 1. being awesome

1.Strongbad
    2.Homestar
    3.Bubz
    4.Homsar
    5.Teh Cheat
    6.Strong Mad
    7.PomPom
    8.Marzipan
    9.Strong Sad
    10.Coach Z

I don't dislike Coach Z or all the low people but that would be my order of favoriteness.
  • edited January 2009
    I once tried one of Strong Bad's pick-up lines. Didn't work out very well.

For that reason, he's bottom tier.

Homestar on the other hand...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.