Black screen after start

The Wolf Among Us was working great yesterday. I turned on my limited edition Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 S console (320GB HDD) to continue Episode 4 and after it loads my saved data on the start screen it then goes into a black screen that never loads the game. I've uninstalled and deleted every file from The Wolf Among Us and cleared the Xbox 360 cache. I then reinstalled the game and still experiencing the exact same results. I've tried everything including unplugging my Xbox 360 and downloaded my XBL profile with no hope. I'm still stuck on the blank black screen wishing it would load. It won't. I can't play the game. $20 down the drain...

NOTE: Every time I launch the game it downloads a patch. EVERY. TIME. Faulty patch? Also, I disconnected the internet and FINALLY got past the blank black screen. So it only works offline. What's going on here?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again now, and see if you are able to successfully start the game.

If you are still unable, please try Clearing your System's Cache. Then restart the game while connected to the internet, and make sure to download the latest Title Update, and you should then be able to play the game successfully.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

We believe to have resolved the issue. Please shut your device completely down, whether it be PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox360/iOS/Android, then turn it back on, and start the game while connected to the internet, and your issue should be resolved. We thank you for your patience, and I apologize for any inconvenience experienced due to this.

This discussion has been closed.