iPad won't download or see network connection

I've been this issue since last night. When I try to download episode 4 (the first 3 downloaded without issue), it tells me there is no network connection and asks me to connect to the internet, with only an OK option to press. I have tried the following:

• Closed the game and everything running in the background
  • Clicked Restore Purchases
  • Turned off/on wifi
  • Restarted the iPad

And I am still being asked to connect to the internet. I had no problem downloading episodes 1-3, but now on episode 4, it is not seeing my network connection.

Is this a known error? i.e. should I wait to hear from you on this thread before I try again?

Thanks, Robert

Comments

• It looks like whatever problem was occurring has been addressed on their end. I am currently successfully installing episode 4.

Thanks!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for replying that you were able to download successfully. I hope that you enjoy the game!

RobertLSFO posted: »

It looks like whatever problem was occurring has been addressed on their end. I am currently successfully installing episode 4. Thanks!

• Hi! I'm also having this problem, just bought the multi pack but it won't let me download episode 2 :(

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully download Episode 2.

Hi! I'm also having this problem, just bought the multi pack but it won't let me download episode 2

• I have done all of those things multiple times. No dice.

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an a

Can you please clarify what iOS device you are currently using, and what OS version you are currently running on the device?

I have done all of those things multiple times. No dice.

• It's an ipad2 iOS 7.1.2

The episode finally managed to download when I connected to a public wifi but it hasn't downloaded correctly and won't play any dialogue or provide options for the multiple choice, the characters all just look meaningfully at each other. It's kinda creepy.

Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Can you please clarify what iOS device you are currently using, and what OS version you are currently running on the device?

Unfortunately the only way to correct an incomplete download is to delete and re-download the episode. Please make sure that after you successfully download the episode, that you are resetting your device before attempting to play it, to ensure the download is completed successfully.

It's an ipad2 iOS 7.1.2 The episode finally managed to download when I connected to a public wifi but it hasn't downloaded correctly and

• Yay it's working now! Thanks

Unfortunately the only way to correct an incomplete download is to delete and re-download the episode. Please make sure that after you succe

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the game!

Yay it's working now! Thanks

This discussion has been closed.