the CSI games are gone from the Telltale store?!

I WAS GOINT TO BUY ONE!!:confused:

Comments

• edited January 2009
    They've still got Hard Evidence in there. And there are other places you can get them.
  • edited January 2009
    They probably just ran out of stock, but whether or not Ubisoft still prints the game, it's still readily available. You can still find CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder for $20 or less from most online retailers. If you don't have either of the Telltale CSI's yet, you may want to look into this $30 bundle which has all four Vegas games. I can't attest to the quality of the non-Telltale ones, but at that price you still get the two Telltale games for only $15 each, which is a good deal.
  • edited January 2009
    I think they are only going to keep they're downloadable games on the menu only. CSI wasn't downloadable.

Wich reminds me.... a longggggggggggggg time ago. I came here when i learned that Telltale was opening it's doors and planning to do Sam and Max games, interested in learning more. I seem to recall that they add a lot of games on the site. Where did these get to? I'm curious. A long time passed since that day and the day sam and max got release, and i just remembered about that stuff today because of this thread:/
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    PatsDark wrote: »
    I think they are only going to keep they're downloadable games on the menu only. CSI wasn't downloadable.

Nope. We just ran out of stock. :p (And since 3 Dimensions of Murder is pretty easy to find at bargin bin prices these days, it didn't make a ton of sense for us to reorder.)

Hard Evidence is still available for all three platforms. Also the bundle Udvarnoky mentioned is a great price for all four games, but I've heard that version won't work in Vista (even though Telltale's CSI games are Vista compatible), so you might want to do a little research before picking it up if you're a Vista user.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.