Homestar Runner Email 62 (hremail62) UPDATE! First Update In 2009!!!

www.homestarrunner.com/hremail62.swf

First Update in 2009 for homestarrunner.com

Pretty funny, check it out.

Comments

• edited January 2009
    If the Brothers Chaps have decided to end SBEmails forever, then their best bet would be to make a full email for each of the other eleven main characters (this one is a prime example) and put it to a vote, with the winner becoming the next big series.
  • edited January 2009
    Arturo is probably the coolest computer in all of Homestardom (it's a word. . .kinda) :D. I just hope sbemails aren't gone for good.

EDIT: Whoops, Arturo is a microfiche reader. That doesn't make him any less awesome though.
  • edited January 2009
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    If the Brothers Chaps have decided to end SBEmails forever, then their best bet would be to make a full email for each of the other eleven main characters (this one is a prime example) and put it to a vote, with the winner becoming the next big series.

Thats sounds pretty good, I like that idea.

'Bubsmail' 'Marzimail'
  • edited January 2009
    Oooooh...... Marzimail.... that has a nice ring to it.
  • edited January 2009
    lepodo wrote: »
    Thats sounds pretty good, I like that idea.

'Bubsmail' 'Marzimail'

A Bit infeasable for all 11 Characters, I mean, Pom Pilot Emails? How could anyone understand that.
    Coach Z-mail would be really depressing.
    Homsar has a Email would just be very confusing.
    Poopmail would just be, silent, unless Flansy starts voicing the Poopsmith, which is very unlikely.
    Cheat's Flash Mail would be.... a lot like the email "Mile"

Now that I think of it, its an awesome idea, with the exception of Pom Pilot Emails, I don't want to watch a cartoon of a gaseous ball showing off that his life is better than everyone else
  • edited January 2009
    One thing I noticed is that it said to e-mail Homestar at the end. Maybe Hremails are taking over Sbemails?
  • edited January 2009
    I watched it and was waiting the whole time for Strong Bad to pop up and take over with his email show. I can't help but be disapointed.
  • edited January 2009
    Ben Again wrote: »
    One thing I noticed is that it said to e-mail Homestar at the end. Maybe Hremails are taking over Sbemails?

It wasn't clickable. They're probably just teasing. Right?
  • edited January 2009
    I have a feeling that there are going to be a few more of these before Strong Bad comes in and takes over. Anyway, I thought it was wery good.
  • edited January 2009
    Haha, on the Homestar picture, his eyes blink.

Sbemails are still better.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    poohead900 wrote: »
    Sbemails are still better.

I think that's the point. If this is some sort of continuity/saga unfolding, I'm interested to see where it's headed.
  • edited January 2009
    i hope they keep the sbemails and the hremails going. they're both pretty awesome. i sent an email to homestar, so we'll see...
  • edited January 2009
    Three things:
    1) I love squinty eyed Homestar. I dunno why. It's just so dang...adorable? Maybe?
    2) Studentia is now my new favorite word.
    3) Sol Soul is epic.
  • edited January 2009
    The prophicies have fortold this very day.
    A white skinned beast,with spinny headwear,will one day rise,and take the mail glory,from the masked one.Also,3 burgers for a dollar at Dennys.

Still waiting for the second part,I'll get back to you.
  • edited January 2009
    Wow, this whole time, I had no idea this had happened until I got home. I had been playing Ice Station Santa this whole time. But still, this was awesome. I'm wanting to see how this conflict will turn out on SB's side. This shall be most interesting.
  • edited January 2009
    I loved this 'toon. I couldn't wait for '09's first update, and they delivered a great one.

However, I hope they drift back to sbemails. Homestar got his much-deserved time in the spotlight, but now it's time for the return of the sbemails. However, after seeing the outcome of a real hremail, I wouldn't mind seeing another one....
  • edited January 2009
    Neat! I'll bet Strong Bad would be jealous of that Arturo.
  • edited January 2009
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    I watched it and was waiting the whole time for Strong Bad to pop up and take over with his email show. I can't help but be disapointed.

I was waiting for that too.

If Homestar has a brellow crayon, that must mean that Strong Sad has a yown crayon. :)
  • edited January 2009
    KayJay123 wrote: »
    I was waiting for that too.
    So was I. Oh well.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm calling it now!

Next season of Tellgame's Espoidic games will be focused on Homestar Runner's Hrmails.
  • edited January 2009
    iwea6yke26hdfx3p6q3tik5vj7.jpg

-m0r
  • edited January 2009
    Ohmygodthisissocool!
    I've been saying for so long the Chapmans focus too much on Strong Bad! The age of Homestar is finally back! Maybe Season 2 you play as.., oh no, I can't even say it it's so cool!:D

A link to Homestar Runner email #62:
    http://homestarrunner.com/hremail62.html
  • edited January 2009
    Um, we already have a topic on this.
  • edited January 2009
    Moved!
    Interesting to see someone around here actually wants sbemails to stop.
  • edited February 2009
    Guys, I sent an email age ago using my Gmail account to get that "Flood of emails" message, and I didn't get it...

No...

I have a feeling that... *whimpers* they might be replacing SBemails for a while...
  • edited February 2009
    I hear that one of the wiki user got his email answered, so there is now official confirmation that he checks real emails.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.