pc vs. Wii

Dear people,
Here's a question: if i bought sbcg4ap on PC can i also play it on the Wii by using the paycode or order number?:confused:
In need of answers,
Dan the Man:cool:

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Sorry, no can do, unfortunately.
  • edited August 2009
    Yeah.....kinda impossible there..
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for adding that Homestarlover. I'm sure he needed that reaffirmation a whole half-a-year after the fact.
  • edited August 2009
    Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME for me forgetting to read when this thread was posted, BIG DOODOO!!
  • edited August 2009
    Well EXCUUUUUUUSE ME for me forgetting to read when this thread was posted, BIG DOODOO!!

I see what you did there.
  • edited August 2009
    And really, you must have gone back a million pages. How did you think it was new???
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe he searched for it or clicked a link or was in a coma for 6 months and left his computer on the whole time.
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe he searched for it or clicked a link or was in a coma for 6 months and left his computer on the whole time.

I like the coma idea. It makes his Steve Martin impersonation a little bit more relevant.
  • edited August 2009
    Look. It doesn't matter anymore. I thought i would just comment on this guy's thread, and now all this crap comes along. I'm DONE, ok?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.