Hremail 2000!

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Not sure I'm happy about the Ren & Stimpy-esque closeup on Homestar's feet (complete with leg hair).
  • edited February 2009
    I'm taking it to be 'uguly' shoes.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    I am disturbed by the bonus leg.
  • edited February 2009
    Naw I think that was leg hair :eek:. *weirded out*
    Lol I loved "Thanks, shadow self! We'll do battle later." :D

Still no Strong Bad reclaiming his email checkin' throne. I know it's Homestar's wesite, but the email thing was Strong Bad schtick, you know? Or at least that's how I feel.
  • edited February 2009
    What happened to Hremails 63 to 1999?

And yes, I am aware that the whole skipping thing is part of the joke.
  • edited February 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    What happened to Hremails 63 to 1999?

And yes, I am aware that the whole skipping thing is part of the joke.

For all we know, the linear progression of integers could be something that Homestar has trouble grasping.

"What's the one that comes aftew sixty-thwee? Ah, scwew it. Might as well get a milestone out of the way. I heawd Stwong Bad got package bombs in the lead-up to numbew 100, and by 'heawd', I mean 'he gave 'em to me unopened and wan away'. What a chawitable guy!"
  • edited February 2009
    Ah, good ol' Homestar. Never knew how to count, did he, eh? I laughed at the extra foot.
  • edited February 2009
    I laughed at the extra foot.

Same here
  • edited February 2009
    Why are you doing this to us, Chaps?
  • edited February 2009
    The fact that Homestar seems to have extra feet suggests the wiki theory that Homestar has 3 invisible arms is no longer far-feched.

Thank you, shadow self. Now, move it, I gotta fix the leak in this REALLY difficult temple by killing the boss that isn't as difficult to beat as you are.

Meh, if it wasn't for the easter egg, I'd be content with dat.
  • edited February 2009
    My only question is where exactly did Strong Bad get those soolnds in the easter egg? O_e
  • edited February 2009
    "You mean the whole last season was a dream?! Gimme a break! They shoulda just had babies, and then the babies shoulda gotten married. "

One of the best quotes ever. Also, cow clips.

As much as I like hremails, though, I still prefer sbemails. I luff my gruff little wrestlem'n.
  • edited February 2009
    Oh my children email shows, why can't I love you both?
    Now that there's a second hremail I'm starting to think that both sbemails and hremails should go parallel for a little while. Regardless of any criticisms anyone may have, I think that it'll be really good once he develops some running gags of his own. For example, Shadow Homestar's intros could become an alternative to Strong Bad's intro songs, and Shadow Homestar could become a spinoff character himself if TBC decide to use him again. Maybe even the paper that he reads the emails off of could be a pseudocharacter, who knows?
  • edited February 2009
    This was.... interesting. It was funny (cow clips was great; the sound of Homestar mooing is truly astonishing), and it did fill a small bit of the hole that is a lack of Homestar on the site, but.....

But I think this is part of something more. I don't think hremails will be continued for much longer (skipping straight from 63 to 2000 gives the impression that TBC don't plan on a separate 'toon section for the show), but I've come to expect a sbemail 200-esque "end" to hremails, like sbemail 200 apparently did to sbemails.

Whatever TBC ends up doing with this unusual batch of 'toons, I'm sure it will be interesting and amusing.
  • edited February 2009
    Well, I find the email counting system of our Zany-to-the-Max, He's the Baloney in your slacks, Homestar Runner, to be questionable. That thing sounds like it should be a great hremail intro, next time...

"He's Zany to the Max, he's the Baloney in your slacks! Homestar Runner!"
  • edited February 2009
    did anybody see that metalkombat (or something)easter egg?those kicking moves were HAWXOME!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2009
    Well, I find the email counting system of our Zany-to-the-Max, He's the Baloney in your slacks, Homestar Runner, to be questionable. That thing sounds like it should be a great hremail intro, next time...

"He's Zany to the Max, he's the Baloney in your slacks! Homestar Runner!"
    "He's Animane-y, totally insane-y, e-mail check-y, Homestar RUNNER!!"
  • edited February 2009
    My question: What DVD series will they put this on?
  • edited February 2009
    One of the DVD series. BOOM, I just blew your mind.
  • edited February 2009
    Curses. You meddling kids.
  • edited February 2009
    did anybody see that metalkombat (or something)easter egg?

Muhahahaha.... I see that my evil memory-altering scheme is going along smoothly....

If by metalkombat, you meant Mortal Kombat, then yes. If you meant metalkombat, however, please tell me how to access the easter egg. I've always wanted to be in a h*r 'toon. :D

(metalkombat comes from the first 2 words of Powerglove's 2nd album, Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man. The song the album is named after includes music from Mortal Kombat and Mega Man.)
  • edited February 2009
    This was.... interesting. It was funny (cow clips was great; the sound of Homestar mooing is truly astonishing)

Lol cow clips are several different varieties of awesome :D.
  • edited February 2009
    There Also 2 Part At The End Click On The Girl To See Strong Bad In The HSRmail And The Car Wheel To See Homestar Battle The Shodow
  • edited February 2009
    Muhahahaha.... I see that my evil memory-altering scheme is going along smoothly....

If by metalkombat, you meant Mortal Kombat, then yes. If you meant metalkombat, however, please tell me how to access the easter egg. I've always wanted to be in a h*r 'toon. :D

(metalkombat comes from the first 2 words of Powerglove's 2nd album, Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man. The song the album is named after includes music from Mortal Kombat and Mega Man.)

woah! i totally did that subconciously!yes i meant mortal kombat:o:o:D:D
  • edited February 2009
    Well, (being serious) if they aren't cow clips, what are they called?
  • edited February 2009
  • edited February 2009
    Eh, whatever, I'm still calling them cow clips.
  • edited February 2009
    cow clips!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2009
    Yep, definitely cow clips from now on.
  • edited February 2009
    Believe it or not, that was actually what I was calling them beforehand, but this gave me the extra push to go figure out what they're really called, but cow clips is still more appropriate I think.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.