Achievements

edited February 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Okay, since it's going to be on XBLA, I feel like I should mention that there was in some sectors of the internet a sense that CSI4 didn't do achievements very well. So I'm curious what, if anything, you intend to change in that regard.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Nope nothing special ya...
  • edited February 2009
    Yes please i'll take some achievements. *or Bleep-bloops*
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    You'll have to achieve achievements this time, if that's what you mean :)
  • edited February 2009
    Achievement.aspx?text=Pointed

Achievement.aspx?text=Clicked
  • edited February 2009
    ShaggE wrote: »

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenied
  • edited February 2009
    couldn't you do achievements on both as games for windows live is free now
  • edited February 2009
    Speaking of 360-exclusive material, can we expect a W&G dashboard theme?

EDIT: Hm, that's not a bad idea either, patters, there are very few PC games that support achievements (Viva Piñata, Halo 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War and not many more I think).
  • edited February 2009
    http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Live/Pages/catalog.aspx is a list. i don't know if games for windows is available on DLC though
  • edited February 2009
    pleeeeeeeeease don't use GfWL
    Steam supports achievements and they work better.
  • edited February 2009
    i doubt the pc version will have achievements at all. was just pointing out it would be possible
  • edited February 2009
    Please don't use Games For Windows Live. Really just don't use any of those services unless it's completely optional. I don't want to pull out my Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures DVD 10 years from now only to realize that I won't be able to actually play it because Microsoft took the GFWL servers down. :(
  • edited February 2009
    behe101 wrote: »
    pleeeeeeeeease don't use GfWL
    Steam supports achievements and they work better.
    They aren't releasing it on Steam, though. At least, the releases we are talking about are on the Telltale site and Xbox Live.

How do they "work better"? Especially for someone who, for example, would otherwise never use the clunky regulatory beast that is the Steam client?
    dg10050 wrote: »
    Please don't use Games For Windows Live. Really just don't use any of those services unless it's completely optional. I don't want to pull out my Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures DVD 10 years from now only to realize that I won't be able to actually play it because Microsoft took the GFWL servers down. :(

...I don't think that's how Games for Windows Live works....
  • edited February 2009
    dg10050 wrote: »

i doubt that would happen, that would mean xbox live would no longer exist which probably won't happen, it will be advanced but not gone
  • edited February 2009
    ShaggE wrote: »

Let me guess. They're both 1000G(whatever G stands for) each?
  • edited February 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Let me guess. They're both 1000G(whatever G stands for) each?

gamerscore... arcade games cant have 1000gs noob.... haha jokes
  • edited February 2009
    Many games have awards without needing to connect to some online community. If you want to compare ewangs just post screenshots :)
  • edited February 2009
    Just out of curiosity, how many achievements will we be expecting per episode?
  • edited February 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, how many achievements will we be expecting per episode?

Same as every XBLA game :)

12 achievements totaling 200 points.
  • edited February 2009
    tabacco wrote: »
    Same as every XBLA game :)

12 achievements totaling 200 points.

Oh I didn't know all Xbla games had exactly 12 achivements.

EDIT: but now that I checked my XBLA games i realize they all have 12 achievements
Sign in to comment in this discussion.