What do you want the episode slides to be?

So if you've played previous Telltale games, you know that each episode has a slide. I love to look at these, just to see upcoming future events.

So what do you want these to look like? Comedic? Dramatic? Hinting at returning characters of the franchise? They could do some cool stuff with them.

Comments

• i think the last one will be them just opening the vault

• I'd say comedic. I just hope that it won't spoil what characters from the series we might encounter, I want it to be a surprise as much as possible.

• It's still a Borderlands game - it's either comedic or actiony. Though there were plenty of actually deep and dramatic things in the background of Borderlands 1/2 the main plot remained relaxed shooter-pooper. I wouldn't expect that GBX allowed TT to deviate from that too much, same way Kirkman wouldn't allow TT to change Lilly.

• Maybe like a really action packed scene, stopped.

• Well one of them has already been shown, so it's possible that we will see others.

I'd say comedic. I just hope that it won't spoil what characters from the series we might encounter, I want it to be a surprise as much as possible.

• I'm expecting Telltale might use the smash cards from Borderlands 2 as inspiration for the title cards.

That, or maybe they will just have completely over the top and exaggerated action with a comedic angle to match the whole "exaggerated/Big Fish story" plot focus.

• When? Where can I see it? :O

dojo32161 posted: »

Well one of them has already been shown, so it's possible that we will see others.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2014

Zer0

Alt text

and Shade

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

When? Where can I see it? :O

• Maybe a mixed between action and comedy

• Are those definitely slides?

Zer0 and Shade

• Not slides, just screen shots from a few months ago.

Flog61 posted: »

Are those definitely slides?

• Oh sorry, I didn't see you were replying to a post about characters.

Not slides, just screen shots from a few months ago.

• I don't know, but I want one with Gaige in it. Something tells me her and Deathtrap would make for a comedic slide.

• edited August 2014

One of them has to have one of the Vault Hunters high-fiving Cl4p-Tr4p, it'd be really surprising if they don't add that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.