The penultimate episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two is out now

Amid the Ruins key art

The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 4 - Amid the Ruins is available now on PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, Vita, and iOS! This is the penultimate episode in the season, so be sure not to miss it before the season finale. Check out what the press thought of Amid the Ruins below!

• GameTrailers - 9.5 out of 10 - "The best episode of the season so far... The writing is the best it’s ever been"

• GameSpot - 9 out of 10 - "Telltale's masterful storytelling keeps us hoping for the best even as that optimism is continually shattered by what is proving to be one of the most memorable tragedies ever told in gaming"

• Machinima - 9 out of 10 - "This second season has accomplished what season one did so well: it’s managed to keep me both eager and dreading the new episodes"

• Joystiq - 4.5 out of 5 - "makes us wish for life harder than we ever have"

• GamesRadar - "Amid the Ruins is Season 2's strongest episode (and is easily on par with Season 1's most memorable episodes)... makes the wait for Season 2's final episode an agonizing one"

• GamesBeat - 90 out of 100 - "will keep you riveted... Clementine's group has never been more desperate"

• Gaming Age - A+ - "I've found this episode to be so enjoyable that I have a tough time believing Telltale can even top it with the finale. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong there, but either way, this episode will remain as one of my favorites in the entire series thus far."

• Destructoid - "Clem has taken everything she's learned from Lee and applied it tenfold, to the point where these new connections she's made this year trump anything she's experienced personally with her former father-figure."

• The Escapist - "With a final tragic revelation and a sudden jump to the credits, Amid The Ruins ends on a bang - quite literally - and keeps me on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter."

Look out for news on the season finale No Going Back in the coming weeks!

Comments

• When i say this i sincerely mean it, it would be awesome in the end credit music you should incorporate Clair De Lune by Flight Facilities. This song has a great rendition like the previous songs you put in. Has a kind of a dark tone to give the walking dead it's respected scene. It would be amazing if this would be taken into consideration. Let's make it happen please! :D

• It's all lies! It's not out for android usrs! Everyone else gets it but android usrs get nothing but spoilers! Thanks for ruining our experience Telltale!

• edited July 2014

So disappointed in the delayed Kindle/Android release on this. Will never pre-pay for another Telltale game on Kindle again. The extra wait is ridiculous and the spoilers have ruined this episode for me.

• Kindle users are in the same boat.

newsensei posted: »

It's all lies! It's not out for android usrs! Everyone else gets it but android usrs get nothing but spoilers! Thanks for ruining our experience Telltale!

• Telltale Games: When is the release date for Amid The Ruins on Kindle Fire?

• Or any other Android device.

Binkii4 posted: »

Telltale Games: When is the release date for Amid The Ruins on Kindle Fire?

• I'm suspicious that Destructoid claims this episode trumps all of the relationship development of season 1. <_<

• TELLTALE WHY HAVE YOU DELAYED IT FOR ANDROID USERS??!!!! YOU GUYS AR WORSE THAN EA

This discussion has been closed.