what is your fav sbmail

mine is 200 and dangerest 2:cool:

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Caffeine. I love Hyper Strong Sad.
  • edited February 2009
    Mine is was and always will be origins. that is..... ALL!
  • edited February 2009
    flag day

I mean, what other email taught you to come to the place where the tropical breezes blow. Come to the coolest place I know. The people are so great, but really there's only SB, and that means he's so great, and also there's The Cheat. Oh there's The Cheat in the place where the tropical breezes blow. The Cheat in the coolest place I know. The ones are always colds, and the parties last all night, and there's probably lots of chocolate, and population tire.

Population... Ti-i-i-ire...
  • edited February 2009
    I've always loved kid's book and for kids. Never before has a kid's book been desecrated in such a hilarious way, or such an educational song as "Stave it off, 1, 2, 3, and now we can count to 3" been created.
  • edited February 2009
    Kids Book, mostly because it was the best
  • edited February 2009
    video games, it was my first sbemail AND my first homestarrunner.com cartoon
  • edited February 2009
    boring (really). Really boring, esch? Tied with tape-leg though. "My leg is not made of tape."
  • edited February 2009
    dragon. 'Nuff said.
  • edited February 2009
    japanese cartoon.same reason of weebler jake.
  • edited February 2009
    the chair :D

CRABADONK!!
  • edited February 2009
    Virus. Me an my dad watched it together a long time ago while at my brother's baseball game. It was hard to keep quiet. And since we were new to the series...it made it a whole lot funnier, since I was so confused...

Of course, Rock Opera, Winter Pool, and Caffeine also hold a special place in my heart. Especially because I can do a perfect imitation of Hyperactive Strong Sad.
  • edited February 2009
    Me an my dad watched it together a long time ago while at my brother's baseball game.

And the circle is round.
  • edited February 2009
    Especially because I can do a perfect imitation of Hyperactive Strong Sad.

"hiddily wha!" "fire" guys guys i think just got sucked up on an alien spaceship there are wooddabers everywhere!:Dor are you talking about...FRUIT SALAD FRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALFRUIFRUIT SALADT SALADAD salad salad salad salad is a fruit.
  • edited February 2009
    "hiddily wha!" "fire" guys guys i think just got sucked up on an alien spaceship there are wooddabers everywhere!:Dor are you talking about...FRUIT SALAD FRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALFRUIFRUIT SALADT SALADAD salad salad salad salad is a fruit.

Naw, I'm talking about "Marzipan, Marzipan! Whaddaya wanna make?! You wanna make some wooddavers with me? I got pinecones, I got peanut butter, I got everything you need! I said pine cones, pine cones. Gonna be successful! Gonna be phenomonally successful! Sell 'em at the corner stor sell them at the five and dime Marzipan you gotta get on the train get on the wood daver train here comes the wood daver train it's taking off it's a NEW CENTURY!!!"
  • edited February 2009
    it would either be the bird or the one with king bubskongzolla, king king bubskongzolla, supreme!
  • edited February 2009
    Naw, I'm talking about "Marzipan, Marzipan! Whaddaya wanna make?! You wanna make some wooddavers with me? I got pinecones, I got peanut butter, I got everything you need! I said pine cones, pine cones. Gonna be successful! Gonna be phenomonally successful! Sell 'em at the corner stor sell them at the five and dime Marzipan you gotta get on the train get on the wood daver train here comes the wood daver train it's taking off it's a NEW CENTURY!!!"

ah:D
  • edited February 2009
    Who's Dangerest? Dangeresque's lazy brother who saves kidnergardeners from the evil powers of the teacher who gives no naptime?
  • edited February 2009
    I would definitely say do over. I always laugh for almost the entirety of the email when I watch it.
  • edited February 2009
    I don't have a particular favorite, I just have a bunch of favorite moments. The DNA evidence, the back sassing robot in the hide and seek episode, and pretty much everything in the Virus.
  • edited February 2009
    Well out of the ones on the website I'd say theme song as for the DVDs it's Comic Book Movie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.