The Best Caper: Homestarrunner.com UPDATE TOON!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/bestcaper.html
http://www.homestarrunner.com/bestcaper.swf (flash)

Features Homestar, Strong Bad, the cheat and strong sad.
Very funny.

I wont spoil it for you. But Homestars on an iceburg. And sb and the cheat cant remember how he got there.

:)

Enjoy

Comments

• edited February 2009
    That was pretty good, but.............. are they going to continue it?
  • edited February 2009
    I agree; They should continue it. Otherwise, I give it an "I" for "incomplete."
  • edited February 2009
    Maybe Strong Bad sent Homestar a hremail, asking him how it would be if he were on a drifting ice flo, and Strong Bad forgot about it.
  • edited February 2009
    I lold when homestar threw that sattilite and that gun into the water.
  • edited February 2009
    Definitely the best update in a while, it would be pretty cool if they continued it, but I doubt they will.
  • edited February 2009
    And so in the next toon, Homestar magically comes back to FCUSA...naked somehow. I just know it.
  • edited February 2009
    Pretty sweet! :D The Easter egg was amazing!!
  • edited February 2009
    This 'toon was great as it came ("It doesn't touch..."), but I think it might have been better if TBC managed to tie it into h*r current events (i.e. sbemail 200, hremails). Somehow sending Homestar to the arctic would be the perfect way to end hremails, and resume the soothing flow of sbemails.
  • edited February 2009
    Somehow sending Homestar to the arctic would be the perfect way to end hremails, and resume the soothing flow of sbemails.

My thoughts exactly :).
  • edited February 2009
    i have to say this is not good at all. the only part where i laughed was that phone and gun thing the rest was just dumb.what is happening to tbc!!!!:(
  • edited February 2009
    "...It doesn't touch... :("

:D
  • edited February 2009
    "I've seen thing, I've seen them with my eyes, I've seen things, they're often in disguise like carrots, handbags, cheese, toilets, russians, planets, hamsters, weddings, poets, stalin, kuala lumpur, pygmies, budgies kuala lumpur."

I laughed at that one, I know its not from H*R (weebl's stuff, same as badgers). It seems I'm finding entertainment elsewhere since I think the Baddest of the Strongs has been all but abandoned as the star of the site.

Saddened I am, considering it's hard to find good stuff on the new internets.
  • edited February 2009
    This one was the funniest toon in a while. When's sbemail going to return, though?
  • edited February 2009
    Apparently, never.
  • edited February 2009
    poohead900 wrote: »
    "I've seen thing, I've seen them with my eyes, I've seen things, they're often in disguise like carrots, handbags, cheese, toilets, russians, planets, hamsters, weddings, poets, stalin, kuala lumpur, pygmies, budgies kuala lumpur."

I laughed at that one, I know its not from H*R (weebl's stuff, same as badgers). It seems I'm finding entertainment elsewhere since I think the Baddest of the Strongs has been all but abandoned as the star of the site.

Saddened I am, considering it's hard to find good stuff on the new internets.

[shameless self plug]My cartoon is pretty funny...[/shameless self plug]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.