Throw-Me-A-Bone contest

edited September 2005 in Bone
Hmmmm.... signed copies of Bone One Volume edition. Nifty.

I'd like to enter, however, the state that I live in is not one of the choices listed in the section where I'm supposed to enter that information. The missing state is "Virginia".

Unless this contest is somehow void in the state of Virginia. :p

Comments

• edited August 2005
    Same problem here. Can this be added?
  • edited August 2005
    All fixed. Sorry 'bout that. [:">]
  • edited August 2005
    Thank you, sir. B-)

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. Hear that, everyone? You might as well not even enter, because I've already won, I'm sure of it.
  • edited August 2005
    I feel sad that it is only open to US residents. Surly you guys at Telltale could make it open to everyone... seems a bit unfair.
  • edited August 2005
    I feel sad that it is only open to US residents. Surly you guys at Telltale could make it open to everyone... seems a bit unfair.
    Their lawyer(s) would probably say otherwise... Although I did think it was weird how it said it was only for US residents, but there was still a drop-down menu that opened up and listed all the countries.
  • edited August 2005
    Yeah i think its a bit weak too - only including U.S residents in this. Im sure theres lots of europeans and ppl from other areas of the world who's interested in Telltale, Bone and entering this contest.
  • edited August 2005
    *Raises hand* I am one of those that hates getting an e-mail that says enter this great competition and once you get to the site it says "US only". *slowly lowers hand*
  • edited August 2005
    Yes agreed fully :(

But you need to have a license to run a competition you see, and you need one for each country you run it in. So basically...US only. Biggest market in the one place I guess.

WAHHHH!
  • edited September 2005
    So how did the contest turn out? Did I win, as I predicted? /:)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.