Third season of The Walking Dead from Telltale announced at SDCC

Alt text

Some exciting news out of San Diego Comic Con this past weekend: Telltale Games President Kevin Bruner and The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman announced that there will be a third season of The Walking Dead from Telltale!

Before we get there though, we've got Season Two to finish up... stay tuned for more news on the season finale coming soon!

In the meantime, you can check out a video of the full SDCC panel below.

Comments

• Called it!

• Yeah SO happy !!!!

• Yeah SO happy !!!!

• edited July 2014

Yeahhhhh buddy!

Now only if they announce TWAU S2

• Something cofirmed for Season 3!!!

• I need to get a poster of Robert Kirkman's face so I can caress my wall and whisper creepy things to it.

• Episode 5 of Season 2 will hopefully be released next month!

• Do you mean April or September?

Episode 5 of Season 2 will hopefully be released next month!

• Yeah,I hope Clem would be in it :)

• I love the walking dead seasons and im so happy for the 3rd season please give me a spoiler is clementine in season 3 :)

• Successful thing happens. Greg Miller: "DID YOU THINK THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!?"

When are you gonna learn that the answer every time is gonna be NO? But you keep on asking and it makes you sound stupid or rude.

• omg rebecca is dead and nick and sarah an sarita whow it was a hard episode 4 almost cried, i hope clem survives everything and i hope that she will be in the walking dead season 3

• I haven't even gotten the 4th episode to show up and I have the season pass. What do I do? Need help

Episode 5 of Season 2 will hopefully be released next month!

• do you play it on ipad are pc?

annalmt posted: »

I haven't even gotten the 4th episode to show up and I have the season pass. What do I do? Need help

• Maybe this is just because we've only heard one line from Norman Reedus' character in the trailer, but it sounds like redneck woodsman is stepping down for...redneck engineer.

• SUPER SPOILERS....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................C....................................................................L..................................................................................................................................................E..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................M..........................................................................................................L.....................................................................I.......................................................................V..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ES

This discussion has been closed.