will it be in 3d or 2d?

edited January 2006 in Sam & Max
Although I see that a great deal of Telltale games are in 3d I was curious if they would possibly keep the game in the 2d realm that the comic originally was born into. I know freelance police was going to be intended to be in 3d....
I don't know any thoughts/ answers?

btw. I support the idea that Sam and Max should be availible in a MAC format, I go to an art college and there is a large Sam and Max fanbase here yet no one can get to a freakin pc.

Comments

• edited December 2005
    It will be in full 3D, I believe.
  • edited December 2005
    You should sell all of the college's Macs on eBay for like $14, and put that towards the purchase of one of those $100 laptops from Africa that have a hand crank for power.
  • edited December 2005
    *slap*

Macs rock, and those hand crank laptops were designed for homeless people. They weren't a success ;)
  • edited December 2005
    you can't call yourself a true gamer and defend the mac. If you want to do some authoring then by all means use a mac.
    All the mac users have to beg all the time for versions of games to come out for the mac.
  • edited December 2005
    I call myself a gamer, and I don't own a PC. The trick is that I don't call myself a "PC" gamer. I play on consoles, mostly, apart from a few games like WoW that are obviously computer exclusives.
  • edited December 2005
    As a "PC" gamer, I think the trick will be to try not to giggle so hard while playing the new Sam & Max games, knowing that all the other gamers shall go wanting.

;)
  • edited December 2005
    Prepare for much beating, "PC" gamer!

b-(
  • edited December 2005
    Is there even such a thing as a Mac gamer? :D

Seriously though, Apple computers are aimed at the casual computer user market. If you need to use a computer but don't want the hassle of learning to use a PC or don't enjoy having it lock up and refusing to work at inopportune times or refusing to do work despite the fact that it should just because the stupid freakin' graphics card had a slight bend in the top which meant it rested no more than a millimeter too high above where it was plugged in (I'm really angry about that time. 3 freakin' days trying to figure out what was wrong with it...), by all means get yourself an Apple computer. If you want to game then you're screwed and all the PC owners will be laughing at you. And by laugh I mean really evil laughing like a mad scientist. Or maybe cackling like a witch.
  • edited December 2005
    C'mon. Not to turn this into a fanboy war, but Apple computers are insanely stable and great for anyone who does a lot of work on a computer, especially work that involves any kind of art (film, graphic design, music, whatever).
  • edited December 2005
    Just realised my long ramble about how much this computer annoys me didn't really make my message clear. It says the same thing as SMNMX wrote. So yeah, I'm agreeing with you buddy.
  • edited December 2005
    Come on guys, every computer has its own advantages and disadvantages! I mean, you can't just say one's better than the other based on a couple advantages here and a couple disadvantages there. There must be a wholistic approach to the whole thing.

That said, I hate Macs.
  • edited January 2006
    Apple computers are insanely stable and great for anyone who does a lot of work on a computer, especially work that involves any kind of art (film, graphic design, music, whatever).

Yeah. ANYONE WHO DOES A LOT OF WORK. Who would want to work when the PC is the greates games machine on the planet?

Actually not mine, cos it freezes and crashes at regular intervals. As much as I hate Microsoft the PC is the only computer for gaming.

ComeON Apple! Start making Macs that can play games and you'll topple Bill Gates!
  • edited January 2006
    The Intel Macs should make it easier to port games to Mac, and then there's obviously the people who will try to dual boot the two operating systems, although Apple is saying it won't develop anything to help them do that.
  • edited January 2006
    The Intel Macs should make it easier to port games to Mac, and then there's obviously the people who will try to dual boot the two operating systems, although Apple is saying it won't develop anything to help them do that.
    Oh, I guess Apple doesn't want to give anybody an extra reason to buy their computers. #-o

Honestly, once they have your money for purchasing the computer, what do they care what you put on it? They don't have to be stubborn idiots.
  • edited January 2006
    Apple computers seem to be becoming more popular again due to the fact that they're so easy to use and look stylin', just like iPods (in NZ at least), so who knows? Maybe Apple will get their act together and make it easier for Mac users to game it up... y'all.

:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.