System requirements?

What are your predictions? Do you think reqs are gonna be similiar to TWD:S2 or TWAU?

Comments

• Hmmm...The style reminds me more of TWAU in terms of the character models we see in the screenshots. This is only a guess So I think the requirements are going to be very similar to TWAU. If it's running on the telltale tool it should run pretty well. If It's running on a new engine....That's another story.

• I'm pretty sure that Kevin Bruner(co-founder of Telltale)said Borderlands will run on a new, or at least an improved engine. That leads me to believe the requirements will be a little higher than the previous games.

Hmmm...The style reminds me more of TWAU in terms of the character models we see in the screenshots. This is only a guess So I think the req

• A new engine you say?? Just how new are we talking here? :O

I'm pretty sure that Kevin Bruner(co-founder of Telltale)said Borderlands will run on a new, or at least an improved engine. That leads me to believe the requirements will be a little higher than the previous games.

• They alluded to a new/updated engine back during a Reddit AMA in October over at Reddit. They didn't get into specifics, but Kevin brought it up as a response twice.

Trentest0 posted: »

A new engine you say?? Just how new are we talking here? :O

• edited July 2014

Thanks for clearing that up. For some reason I believed he mentioned that at SXSW, back when the first details of Borderlands were revealed.

Well, at least I was half-right:).

They alluded to a new/updated engine back during a Reddit AMA in October over at Reddit. They didn't get into specifics, but Kevin brought it up as a response twice.

• I think you wanted to say 2TB storage

• And the recomanded will be quad SLI GTX Titan Z with some alien tehnology

vengeful180 posted: »

I think you wanted to say 2TB storage

• Still superior optimization to Watch Dogs.

• WOW, was expecting this..

Still superior optimization to Watch Dogs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.