4 Gregs! A Pseudo-Teen Girl Squad Adventure.

4 Gregs!

Well, this is a strange turn of events. After two hremails and a short, we get a TGS starring Sci-Fi Greg, D'n'D Greg, Japanese Culture Greg, and Open Source Greg, and how they go to the Football game. As for the ending, I can say is this:

SELF-CONFUSION'D!! (Strong Bad: Ow, my brain!)

Comments

• edited February 2009
    EXPLICIT WEDGIE'D!

Lol, Regular Greg.
  • edited February 2009
    I almost lol'd if it weren't for the fact that I was eating some spaghetti.
  • edited February 2009
    Best TGS in a loooooong time.
  • edited February 2009
    I agree with that.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    hremails, 4 gregs... everything has flipped!
  • edited February 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    hremails, 4 gregs... everything has flipped!

Yo know, that makes me think, maybe they're leading up to some major April Fools thing?
  • edited February 2009
    Oh, I get it, instead of Stinkoman, we get Strong Bad Man... TWENTY EXTY SIX.

Strong Bad Man... The manga-verse...
  • edited February 2009
    I laughed at the end with all of the picture-in-pictures. Apparently, Strong Bad couldn't handle all of that. So, he doesn't think up an idea for TGS from the start, he just makes it up as he goes? ...Sounds just like me.
  • edited February 2009
    theres, halph thyme??????
  • edited February 2009
    Next thing you know, we might get something that's like Marzipan's Answering Machine, but belongs to Coach Z, or maybe Strong Sad.
  • edited February 2009
    Funny thing is, my dad's name is Greg, and he's an Open Source nerd!
  • edited February 2009
    Otaku!
  • edited February 2009
    Otaku!

Okasan!
  • edited February 2009
    hmm, this cartoon left me a bit worried...i am like 3 gregs in one. i am not really into open source that much...on the other hand do i have a degree in cs. :o
  • edited February 2009
    Okasan!

From my knowledge of Japanese, "Mom" is "O-kaa-san" when referring to someone else's mother or talking to your own mother. But when talking to someone else and referring to your own mother (as in "my mother") it's "haha."
  • edited February 2009
    Hence him replacing the word "mom" with it.
  • edited February 2009
    Although I must say, it bothers me that they put HAXXORED instead of HAXXOR'D!
  • edited February 2009
    Loved it :D! I've really been missing Teen Girl Squad.
  • edited February 2009
    But, there were five Gregs.
  • edited February 2009
    "oh! crap! dang! ribs! oof!" that is my fav part and all the time jcg goes "otaku" or "okasan"
  • edited February 2009
    Its a site:www.tompkins.tv
    And all links except the first one lead to the Toon.
  • edited February 2009
    MaxFan wrote: »

Regular Greg doesn't count, because he's, well, regular.

How exactly did HAXXOREDing Tompkins' website help get them suga daddies and hot dogs? I tried HAXXOREDing him and I didn't get anything :(
  • edited February 2009
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Oh, I get it, instead of Stinkoman, we get Strong Bad Man... TWENTY EXTY SIX.

Strong Bad Man... The manga-verse...

Nah, maybe it's just gonna be in the style of an American Comic Book. That's all it would basically be. STINY! Bring me a danish!
  • edited February 2009
    I love how they make fun of themselves with the description to 4-gregs: "The spin-off no one was asking for!"
  • edited February 2009
    That was also the tagline for the Strong Badman easter egg in the last TGS.
  • edited February 2009
    I loved the 4 gregs. It almost makes me feel like a greg in the making, I'm a bit like all of them.
  • edited February 2009
    this toon is great since so many of the fans are gregs, myself included, so we can kind of relate.
  • edited February 2009
    That was absolutely fantastic. XD

"Gentlemen, I've taken advantage in a security flaw in the concession stand mainframe and bit-torrented us some Sugar Daddys and hot dogs!" XD
  • edited February 2009
    MaxFan wrote: »

That is a lie...
  • edited February 2009
    Although I must say, it bothers me that they put HAXXORED instead of HAXXOR'D!

The original ARROW'D was actually "ARROWED!"

It wasn't until MSG'd that they started using the 'd.
  • edited February 2009
    By the way, Regular Greg doesn't count as a Greg, since he doesn't sound like the other Gregs.
  • edited February 2009
    Wow, I'm almost all for since I'm a novice Modder (Lunar Magic, Anyone?) 'Least they didn't get the Other person in me (Nintendo/Retro-Sega fan)
  • edited March 2009
    The site's getting crazy with all these spinoffs! I love it. :D
  • edited March 2009
    Um.
    Yeah.
    A little late.
  • edited March 2009
    I swear that (this) topic was nowhere in sight when I posted it. Weird.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.