DVD's

When are the sbcg4ap DVD's shipping to us season customers?:confused:

Comments

• edited February 2009
    soon. i herd its coming in spring.
  • edited February 2009
    soon. i herd its coming is spring.

You herd its coming? Is that like herding sheep?
  • edited February 2009
    Ah, the Digital Videlectrix Disquette!

We here at Videlectrix have been doing digital distributation for years now! What we do is take all the digits, and "store" them in a "computer disquette for the PC". Followin' the lingo? Our "high-fidelity" 16-color graphics and "surround sound-like" internal PC mono sound are all in that little disquette!

What makes them so collectable? Well, Mr. Telltale has assured us that they'll use our top-notch technobabble to make disquettes of all the colors of the technologmical spectrometer! Black, blue, and even the super-rare ultra collectable Onyx and Opal disquettes!

Plus, each of the 24 disquettes per roomisode will come with for-reals trading cards, as designed by the Videlectrix Graphicketeers, a club for Real-Time Adventurers on the PC Computer!
  • edited February 2009
    Do you have black or white discs, by any chance?
  • edited February 2009
    Do you have black or white discs, by any chance?

By black and white Im assuming u mean dvd/cd or something, like playstion?
  • edited February 2009
    Black and white disquettes, then?
  • edited February 2009
    'Onyx and Opal' aren't those just different shades of Black and Blue *dodges punch*.
  • edited February 2009
    Haha. They are. It's part of the joke, obviously.
  • edited February 2009
    You herd its coming? Is that like herding sheep?

correct me, i meant heard, like lisining to a person.
  • edited February 2009
    I think 'herd' comes from the classic Meme; "so i herd u liek mudkipz".

/ontopic
    We need Behind the Bad played completely through without stopping for each video. That'd rock.
  • edited February 2009
    good idea. on the other hand "behind the bad" has a certain episode character and putting it together would ruin this a bit. it shouldn't be to hard to put the three episodes on the dvd and have an alternate option to play them as one though. i'm no master in dvd-authoring, but i think this should be possible..
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    Behind the Bad will have a "play all" button.
  • edited February 2009
    The DVD should also be pressed on a floppy. You know, for those who do have the money to get all the high-tech thingamajigs.
  • edited February 2009
    And we need some more roomisodes. Videlectrix doesn't really have the whole "-isodic" gaming schedule down quite as well as Telltale.

And those roomisodes....should only take up, what, four disks each?
  • edited February 2009
    should only take up, what, four disks each?

Not counting the 'Extended play' and ''Bonus Disk(s)', which will take up 7 disks each! [/sarcasmoff]

But just wondering, Is there any chance there'll be a way to play each episode again with costumes? My guess is there won't be.
  • edited February 2009
    So...do the disquettes come in red?
  • edited February 2009
    So...do the disquettes come in red?

no, the real question is does the entire thing come in red?
  • edited February 2009
    no, the real question is does the entire thing come in red?

Or with a flame job?
  • edited February 2009
    Screw the flame job, I want it cast in SNES cartridge Grey, and come packaged with a 24 citadel paints (The ones made by Games Workshop) with Blood Red and Tentacle Pink.
  • edited March 2009
    Screw the flame job, I want it cast in SNES cartridge Grey, and come packaged with a 24 citadel paints (The ones made by Games Workshop) with Blood Red and Tentacle Pink.

What does that have anything to do with anything? As near as I can tell, SNES is WAY too modern to even be considered here. As far as the paints (aside from being ridiculously expensive) I don't see how they can be really employed either in any way that has anything to do with SBCG4AP. Are you sure you weren't attempting to post in a Warhammer forum and mis-clicked?
  • edited March 2009
    Um, it's just a joke.
  • edited March 2009
    I was replying to the comment that GiaB made (Post 19 I think), And making a joke while I was at it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.