Black Screen Issue

Latest title update for Wolf Among Us on the Xbox 360. I've played Episodes 1 and 2 and half of 3 without any difficulty. Today, when I was trying to continue Episode 3, I ran into the Black Screen issue that appears to be pretty prevalent among users.

After pressing "Start" the little pink circle spins, stops, disappears, and the screen remains black with no sound. However, it isn't the Xbox freezing, as I can still press the Xbox button and get the little sound when the menu comes up. I can also see the menu, so the screen and Xbox are working fine. I don't have this issue on The Walking Dead, Seasons 1 or 2.

I've tried it all. Disconnecting, reconnecting, clearing cache, signing in/out, plugging/unplugging the console, you name it. I just want to continue the story. Help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2014

We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon. I will update This Sticky when I have any new information to provide you on the situation. I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused, and hope to have an update for you soon.

We believe to have resolved the issue. Please shut your device completely down, whether it be PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox360/iOS/Android, then turn it back on, and start the game while connected to the internet, and your issue should be resolved. We thank you for your patience, and I apologize for any inconvenience experienced due to this.

• Issue is resolved! Thanks so much!!

We believe to have resolved the issue. Please shut your device completely down, whether it be PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox360/iOS/Android, then turn it b

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the game!

suspencer83 posted: »

Issue is resolved! Thanks so much!!

This discussion has been closed.