Telltale forum comic (tentative name)

Comments

• edited February 2009
    No, just a few words about yourself'll be enough to at least give me an idea. I have the attention span of an apple juice box, so I can't read all that.
  • edited February 2009
    Extremely random, somewhat amusing, slightly creepy.
  • edited February 2009
    Lazy, some-what forgetful, vast usless knowledge
  • edited February 2009
    Okay then, getting the preliminary sketches up tomorrow. Be ready.
  • edited February 2009
    Woo hoo!
  • edited February 2009
    w00t
  • edited February 2009
    Lolsome
  • edited February 2009
    Generic one liner!
  • edited February 2009
    Lazy, some-what forgetful, vast usless knowledge
    I'm somewhat like this too, yet I can be talkative at some points.
    Generic one liner!
    Generic witty remark to generic one liner!
  • edited February 2009
    Generic witty remark to generic one liner!

Irreverent comment that hints at mental instability!
  • edited February 2009
    Hey, Magical Hobo Person, could you PM me if you're not sure that you got Snicklin's (Not me! The stick figure!) personality correct? I don't think I explained enough.
  • edited February 2009
    When can we expect to see our Guys?
  • edited February 2009
    Let him take his time.
  • edited February 2009
    I'm sorry, I wasn't online yesterday, so I'm finding it a little hard to follow this thread, does this mean there are still places? If so, can I fill one of the places? And if so about THAT, I'll PM details about looks and personality, ok?
  • edited February 2009
    This sounds like a great idea - if it actually turns out to be something.
    Smart: Use time on the comic, but update frequently so the followers are not mad either by the time it takes or the artwork.

I'll send a PM right away.
  • edited February 2009
    Okay, I have one spot for the opening comic left. Here are the takers so far:

StinkomanFan
    metalkombat
    Ray-The-Sun
    splash1
    the_napoleon
    Weeblerjake
    SidGarcia
    Mouldcube
    Snicklin

One spot open left for the opening comic, and after that, I'll be open for any requests of characters.

And I promise once I get home, I'll scan in the preliminary sketches. ;) These were from the time I got the first few replies, so I'll get the rest up later. I'll think up a deadline for the first comic and set myself to that :D
  • edited February 2009
    PM 16-Bit Mario and ask if he's interested.
  • edited February 2009
    Please do, He's hilarious.
  • edited February 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    pm 16-bit mario and ask if he's interested.

[agree]definitely![/agree]
  • edited February 2009
    I APPLY NOWZ

I am lazy, artistic, lazy, kind of forgetful, lazy, and obsessed with cartoons and video games (generally older ones). Did I mention I'm lazy? By the way, here's a drawing of me. (I drew it in a mock-EarthBound style for Starmen.Net)
  • edited February 2009
    Excellent the 9 greatest minds on the forum (and me)....... What do we do in this comic again?
  • edited February 2009
    Sit around and discuss things, Talk about how old games used to be better than new things and play some SERIOUS TF2/Sven-Coop/Starcraft/Starfox Adventures or Assault.
  • edited February 2009
    Excellent the 9 greatest minds on the forum (and me)....... What do we do in this comic again?

Really? Huh... mine's been deteriorating for a while.

What we (I) always do : wonder when my next meal is.
  • edited February 2009
    How about we do something silly, then have wacky adventures based on our observations of said activities?
  • edited February 2009
    Ooh! Or, we could play Scrabble!

Yeah, maybe not.
  • edited February 2009
    Alright, the last comic hole thingy has been filled and stuff. Soo...I'll get started on the first comic. It should be up somethyme around early March. I have a sample comic on the back of the preliminary sketches, but my computer's being an ass AGAIN, so I'm going to have to wait. >_<
  • edited February 2009
    YOU LIED! It's a black cardboard box, silly! They're quite warm and comfortable.
  • edited February 2009

...you know, I can't think of anything to bring to this discussion anymore, shows that I'm certainly NOT one of the greatest minds on the...umm...where am I? Who are you? HOW DO I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK???
  • edited February 2009
    Excellent the 9 greatest minds on the forum (and me)

What about the TTG Team themselves?

...Supposedly I'm better than TTG then?!
  • edited February 2009
    Nuts, I'm too late. Put me in issue 2!

I'm cacasion, dirty blonde, tall, and skinny.
    I'm funny, a ladies man, and a bit of a geek(but still a ladies man).
  • edited February 2009
    What about the TTG Team themselves?

What a great, probably completely unintentional idea! You should see if some of the Telltale Team will be willing to participate in your comics. They play an important role in our forum community, and you could probably find a few good ways to fit them in the comic.
  • edited February 2009
    What a great, probably completely unintentional idea! You should see if some of the Telltale Team will be willing to participate in your comics. They play an important role in our forum community, and you could probably find a few good ways to fit them in the comic.
    Excellent idea, that could possibly give some plot ideas, too.

Flattering, but not true.
  • edited February 2009
    So, where's the comic? Is it finished?

Could you at least give a sketch of all our characters so far?
  • edited February 2009
    Apparently he can't upload them thanks to (and I quote)
    my computer's being an ass
  • edited February 2009
    Oh, yeah.
  • edited February 2009
    Yes, it's still being an ass. Windows Vista sucks :(

Once my computer starts to be NORMAL, I'll scan in the drawings, hopefully by tonight.
  • edited February 2009
    What Timezone do you use Guy?
  • edited February 2009
    Eastern Pacific.
  • edited February 2009
    Is it ready yet?
  • edited February 2009
    I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, guys, but Vista is a huge load of crap, so it's going to be a while. I also want to get more into the style I'm doing. This is my first time trying it out. I'm wanting to try drawing chars from the back, sides, with different facial expressions, etc. So I'll try getting the sketches up once my computer finally quits trying to be an ass.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.