ps4????

i want to play this on my ps4 anyone now if this game will release for ps4????

Comments

• There have been no announcements for any system, ps3, xbox360, IOS, PC, android or otherwise. We'll probably find out in a few months.

• [removed]

• Well, I heard that the first episode is expected at the end of summer so we can probably expect an announcement sooner. But I expect them to keep the systems the same. They will probably start adding newer gen when GoT comes out

dojo32161 posted: »

There have been no announcements for any system, ps3, xbox360, IOS, PC, android or otherwise. We'll probably find out in a few months.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2014

Actually, I do believe a Vita port was announced at Sony's E3 conference. However, besides that, I think you are right.

However, the typical platforms are safe guesses. Also, from the screenshots we've seen so far, the Button prompts look like the Xbox One buttons. If that is any indication, Xbox One and Playstation 4 are also likely guesses.

dojo32161 posted: »

There have been no announcements for any system, ps3, xbox360, IOS, PC, android or otherwise. We'll probably find out in a few months.

• ignore him he's a well known troll

• I think there will be since TWD an TWAU is announced to next gen..

• Current Game Informer (Sept. 2014 issue) says PS3/360/PC/iOS.

Actually, I do believe a Vita port was announced at Sony's E3 conference. However, besides that, I think you are right. However, the typi

• Not really a surprise, but good to have a confirmation. I'm still expecting Xbox One and PS4 as well.

aDg2k14 posted: »

Current Game Informer (Sept. 2014 issue) says PS3/360/PC/iOS.

• Awesome!

Not really a surprise, but good to have a confirmation. I'm still expecting Xbox One and PS4 as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.