black screen freeze

Hi, I recently purchased all the wolf among us (Xbox 360) - to which I played all of episode 1-3. I came back on the 2nd august and found that the game won't even let me get pass the start menu screen as it pretends to be connecting with a pink spinning circle in the bottom right hand corner which eventually freezes along with the console - requiring me to literally turn it off and on again. Is this still an ongoing problem trying to be fixed now? As I enter the game connected to the Internet and so forth. Thanks

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have resolved the black screen issue for Xbox 360 players. Please close the game, and turn off your console. Then turn it back on and start the game while connected to the internet, and logged into your Xbox Live profile, and you should then be able to start the game and connect with our servers successfully.

• Hi, this still isn't the case as I have turned it on and off multiple times and end up with the same result whether I am connected or not. I am based in the UK would that have any factor in why it is acting up? The circle in the corner does two complete spins with no interruptions - then it starts to get all jagged (stopping and starting a lot) for another 1 and a half spins then completely freezes everything. I know the console has nothing to do with it as walking dead season 2 had the same sort of issue when I came to playing episode 4 but you guys fixed it and I haven't had reason for complaint.
    Plus other games I have downloaded work finely - it's just this game.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, if you are still experiencing a black screen, I recommend deleting the game from your console, and Clearing your System's Cache. Also, turn off your console for a few minutes, and restart it. Then re-download it from the Xbox Marketplace. (This will not harm your save games.) Then when you first start the game, make sure you are connected to the internet so that you receive the latest Title Update for the game. Then when the game starts, your issue should be resolved.

nolimit122 posted: »

Hi, this still isn't the case as I have turned it on and off multiple times and end up with the same result whether I am connected or not. I

This discussion has been closed.