Anything New for Gamescom?

Gamescom 2014 is happening on the 12th in Germany. If you didn't know, it's similar to E3, only much more hands on and more to do with the consumer than the media.

Is it likely that any TFTB information will crop up during the event? Is Telltale even going to be there?

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We're not going to be at Gamescom, but look for news coming out of PAX Prime in Seattle right after that!

• edited August 2014

Can you give us specific dates please so we can look out for news?

puzzlebox posted: »

We're not going to be at Gamescom, but look for news coming out of PAX Prime in Seattle right after that!

• Awesome, I'll stay tuned :)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

PAX Prime runs from August 29th-September 1st

Can you give us specific dates please so we can look out for news?

• Ok thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

PAX Prime runs from August 29th-September 1st

• Sounds exciting! Will it just be Tales from the Borderlands news, or will we get info on Game of Thrones (if you are allowed to say)?

• Maybe something new =O

Sounds exciting! Will it just be Tales from the Borderlands news, or will we get info on Game of Thrones (if you are allowed to say)?

• Like the wolf among is season 2 maybe? :O

Maybe something new =O

• Thats the dream :O

Like the wolf among is season 2 maybe? :O

• I hope there will be "The Back to the Future: Season Two" announcement for to be released sometime, in 2015. Next year is the 30th year anniversary, you know. No TWAU. No TWD. Just give us BTTF: Season Two, please.

• edited August 2014

Maybe not full seasons, but maybe a DLC.

iVladYKT posted: »

I hope there will be "The Back to the Future: Season Two" announcement for to be released sometime, in 2015. Next year is the 30th year anniversary, you know. No TWAU. No TWD. Just give us BTTF: Season Two, please.

• edited August 2014

Then why in the name of Thomas Alva Edison did Telltale Games even put "to be continued..." title in the end of the finale episode? It's been 3 years by now and we've got nothing so far. Not even a bit of information on Season Two... I don't really know. I loved BTTF: Season One. It's one of my favourite games made by Telltale Games so far. And I absolutely loved playing TWD and TWAU, and I'd love to play more of them. But BTTF is very special for me. It's also very special for a lot of people on the Earth. So the demand is strong too for BTTF: Season Two. I hope there will be something to be said about Season Two. I just hope...

Maybe not full seasons, but maybe a DLC.

• edited August 2014

I just hope that if entire seasons are too much, they at least produce a couple DLC episodes for all of the games they haven't continued.

Then why in the name of Thomas Alva Edison did Telltale Games even put "to be continued..." title in the end of the finale episode? It's bee

• That game was totally awesome! Would love to see a second season!

I hope there will be "The Back to the Future: Season Two" announcement for to be released sometime, in 2015. Next year is the 30th year anniversary, you know. No TWAU. No TWD. Just give us BTTF: Season Two, please.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.