lepodo wrote: »

Yes, it is ;-)
  • edited March 2009
    Dang, Homestar Dissed poor Strong Sad.
    *although, technically, he WAS dissing Marzi. Nonetheless*

I think it's the best MAM ever.
  • edited March 2009
    WIIIIII!!!!!

Finally a new Marzipan's Answering Machine!!!
  • edited March 2009
    Click on the tape cover for an easter egg!
  • edited March 2009
    The ending was probably the longest time I have ever laughed at a cartoon of any kind. XD
  • edited March 2009
    They're killing off SBemails, I knew it.
  • edited March 2009
    That was brilliant!
  • edited March 2009
    Oooh, I gotta call Marzipan's Stupid Face plumbing. I need my Roman Candle valve replaced.
  • edited March 2009
    Oooh, I gotta call Marzipan's Stupid Face plumbing. I need my Roman Candle valve replaced.

Same here soon I wil have my revenge heh heh

Also they are really making spinoffs of their best work.
    Hremails, 4 Gregs, and marzipan answering machines with Strong Sad answering them.
  • edited March 2009
    Next thing you know, we'll probably see some Homsar video of him speaking in the same understandable voice as in "Strong Badia the Free."
  • edited March 2009
    Man, I sure hope so.

But wait, that'd be kind of odd for the fans who haven't played Strong Bad yet.
    Speaking of which, anyone else hear the reference to SBCG4AP in there?
  • edited March 2009
    I kind of miss the randomness that Marzi's Answering Machine used to have. Instead of being based on a continual joke, like this one was, they used to be made of multiple jokes that were often completely unrelated. Nevertheless, this was pretty good. I especially liked the Roman Candle Valve. :D
  • edited March 2009
    It's kind of interesting how they're turning everything on its head. With the Hremails, 4 Gregs, and now "Strong Sad's Answering Machine". It's a bit of a fun trend as long as they don't overdo it. It gives us something fresh. I honestly think that since SBCG4AP wrapped up, content has gone way up in quality. I was honestly not expecting that many site updates after the game finished.
  • edited March 2009
    They're killing off SBemails, I knew it.

No they're not, they're just scarring us, cause we're fans, we were made for it.

ON TOPIC:
    That was the most hilarious Answering Machine ever! Strong Sad wins again!

EDIT: 1,400th post, again! I think I have more, possibly OVER 2,000!!!!!
  • edited March 2009
    Epic! :D I've been waiting for a new Answering Machine.
  • edited March 2009
    So, did anyone else catch the SBCG4AP reference in there?
  • edited March 2009
    I did catch that.
    I'm very happy for a new Answering Machine, because that gives us some really great, but unrelated to the others quotes.
    And this one was one of the best.
    One of my favorite things on the site is jokes with Strong Sad, as I can identify with him in many ways.
    Best of this toon: Homestar's message and this:
    Strong Sad: Marzipan be gone! Strong Sad be here, so drop your purpose in mine ear! I'll pass it on before too long—
    Let's just pretend that never happened.
  • edited March 2009
    So, did anyone else catch the SBCG4AP reference in there?

Which was...
  • edited March 2009
    Coach Z is not allowed to come closer than 400 foot of Marzipan's house after the 'incident' that happened in the video games.
  • edited March 2009
    Yep. ;)
  • edited March 2009
    Next thing you know, we'll end up with a Toon that is Powered by the Thnikkaman, complete with those singers and the moving text that says...

"This Toon is Powered by the Thnikkaman!"
  • edited March 2009
    Next thing you know, we'll end up with a Toon that is Powered by the Thnikkaman, complete with those singers and the moving text that says...

"This Toon is Powered by the Thnikkaman!"

New short soon..
    We'll see.
    Maybe, just maybe.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.