The Wolf Among Us wins 'Game of the Month' awards

The Wolf Among Us has been awarded 'Game of the Month' honors for July from both IGN and GamesRadar!

The Wolf Among Us season finale IGN game of the month

In their video announcing the accolade for the season finale, Cry Wolf, IGN said the season has "some of the best action, some of the best writing, and honestly the best final twist that Telltale's ever done... at the end of 2014 I'm going to look back on storytelling in games, and I have no doubt that The Wolf Among Us is going to be right at the top."

GamesRadar also said that "The Wolf Among Us will huff, and it'll puff, and it'll blow you away... it grabs you from the first minute and doesn't let go until the credits roll. With Wolf, Telltale has taken a simple point-and-click adventure and created pure magic."

Thanks to all those of you who've played the season along the way!

As for The Walking Dead: Season Two: the season's final episode, No Going Back, is well under way. Look out for more news on that coming very soon!

Comments

• Game of the month? This is the gaming industry, not some fast food chain restaurant. What a great award. I'll think back to that award in five or ten years and think to myself, "what a great game, one 'game of the month' that one time."

• Please please let there be more Wolf....

• While we're on the topic of the wolf among us where the beck are the rest of the kindle episodes!?

• Your endless BS is starting to wear thin.

Hbh128 posted: »

Game of the month? This is the gaming industry, not some fast food chain restaurant. What a great award. I'll think back to that award in five or ten years and think to myself, "what a great game, one 'game of the month' that one time."

• If this is an issue with my personal opinion, or several of them, PM me. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

jagmarky posted: »

Your endless BS is starting to wear thin.

• I hope Telltale realizes how many people want more Wolf.

• edited August 2014

I agree. The demand is quite strong now.

I hope Telltale realizes how many people want more Wolf.

• Just gonna point out it says Season finale and not series finale so I have hope for a season 2 or at the very least dlc.

• Actually, not sure there'll be a season 2, I've read the comic, and, I think It'll be kind a hard, cause the story is kind connected to it.
    But, if there is Going to be a season 2... Well, that would be great

I hope Telltale realizes how many people want more Wolf.

• I've started to read the comics as well but I think they could definitely fit in another season considering there are 20 years to work with. If not a full season, then I hope they at least make a DLC episode.

Actually, not sure there'll be a season 2, I've read the comic, and, I think It'll be kind a hard, cause the story is kind connected to it. But, if there is Going to be a season 2... Well, that would be great

• edited August 2014

I'm calling it now, if there is a season two it will star the Woodsman. It wouldn't be that hard to give him his own story arch that intertwines with the Fable's one.

Actually, not sure there'll be a season 2, I've read the comic, and, I think It'll be kind a hard, cause the story is kind connected to it. But, if there is Going to be a season 2... Well, that would be great

Sign in to comment in this discussion.