The wolf among us can't connect to servers

I recently bought the wolf among us from your website for my windows 7. Whenever I attempt to start up the game, i get the 'click anywhere to begin' message. Clicking/pressing spacebar does nothing. A few secs after that I get a login error message saying I was unable to connect to the telltale servers. It is allowed through my firewall. I have also deleted my registery, getting the error: The system was unable to find the specified registery key or value. My password contains only letters.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please make sure when you copy the command line into the CMD window, that you do not copy a space before or after the text, as that will produce an error message. If you still receive an error after inputting the command line, please try typing in the command line one letter/symbol at a time into the Command prompt, and then hitting enter. After you successfully delete your registry, please restart the game and your issue should be resolved. You may also want to try disabling any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may be blocking the game's communication with our servers.

This discussion has been closed.