Question for devs re OS

edited November 2006 in Bone
Greetings, I was curious about which operating systems this game will be out for, in particular, being a linux user, I'm wondering if you'll be releasing linux binaries.

Comments

• edited May 2005
  • edited May 2005
    Ah indeed, I wasn't aware TTG had been so involved in prior adventure games, I just heard of the Bone game and stopped by because of it. It's sad there won't be a linux port of the initial game(s), but I can always hope for subsequent multiplatform releases once TTG has established itself. (: If you ever do release for linux, please make an announcement on www.linuxgames.com so I won't miss it. Thank you (:
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2005
    Thanks for providing the references, JP.

Yes, we would love to support Linux, and Mac and your PDA. But first things first.

We are all hoping over here that our platform base will be able to expand in the future. But how far in the future we're not yet able to speculate.
  • edited July 2005
    Any chances that once Telltale has become a huge awesome super developing powerhouse that we'll see the Bone series rereleased (maybe as just one big retail package) for Mac and/or Linux?

Edit: Or that Telltale will sell the porting rights to, say, Aspyr or Feral (the biggest Mac porting developers).
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2005
    Once we have the resources, we'd love to support Mac, and possibly Linux. We're also planning for consoles and handhelds. So help us become that huge awesome super devloping powerhouse by buying Poker and Bone! Tell your friends to as well!

Come one man! We need air conditioning!
  • edited August 2005
    Once we have the resources, we'd love to support Mac, and possibly Linux. We're also planning for consoles and handhelds. So help us become that huge awesome super devloping powerhouse by buying Poker and Bone! Tell your friends to as well!

Come one man! We need air conditioning!

If you bring Bone to the Mac, I'll buy two copies of both Bone and Poker and maybe I would even go as far as sending my quality compact "Bosch air conditioning machine" to Telltale's office just to please the beloved team.

Who needs air-condition if you can play Bone on a gorgeous Apple Cinema Display hooked up to a tasty PowerBook?
  • edited August 2005
    Who needs air conditioning when I don't have to buy a PC to get my adventure gaming?
  • edited August 2005
    Who needs air conditioning when I don't have to buy a PC to get my adventure gaming?

Oh, yeah, adventure gaming on Mac is much more fun.

And, hey, Bone is all white as Macs are mostly white –
    it fits perfectly!

Come on, Kevin and the other great guys, bring Bone
    to Mac as soon as possible!
  • edited September 2005
    Hopefully they will, once Bone (and I guess fees from letting other developers use Telltale Now) garners enough cash to support the port.
  • edited October 2006
    Hey Telltale guys. I will buy all your games (even though I only run Linux) If that is what it takes to get you guys make money and expand and port your stuff to Linux!
  • edited November 2006
    Who needs air conditioning in northern California, right next to a bay?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    ensignyu wrote: »
    Who needs air conditioning in northern California, right next to a bay?

People with an office in San Rafael. It gets hot up here!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.